151 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard
Benowa Waters 4217
Modern Architectural Elegance on Main River
A superior statement on architectural elegance awaits with this supersized Main River masterpiece. Nestled on a 931m2 block with 25.2m waterfrontage, and 840m2 of perfection, inside and out. Blending sophistication with comfort, it instantly impresses with the combination of expansive glass, soaring ceilings and voids, ample natural light as well as flawless Italian marble finishes to create an unforgettable residence you'll be honoured to call home. Make the most of the multiple living zones, including a home cinema, or cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen with acclaimed Miele appliances. Where you eat is up to you – a cosy banquet style meals area is on offer, along with a formal dining zone beneath a spectacular 6m void. Or step outside and enjoy alfresco dinners on the vast riverfront terrace, complete with built-in BBQ and bar area, water feature, pool and decking.
The grand scale and style continues upstairs, with a superb master suite with waterfront balcony, walk-in robe and marble ensuite crowned by incredible 4m ceilings. Four more spacious bedrooms also reside upstairs, all with ensuites and walk-in robes plus home office with waterfront balcony. Downstairs, a 6th bedroom caters for guests, serviced by a stunning separate bathroom.
- Architecturally designed Main River masterpiece on a 931m2 block with 25.2m sandy beachfront;
- Flawlessly finished with Italian marble and an abundance of glass to enhance 840m2 of light and space;
- Grand foyer with 5.2m ceilings, opening through to a 7.6m soaring void;
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele ovens, steamer/microwave and coffee machine, glass gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and vast island bench;
- Banquet style meals area and family room with bi-folds, opening to a tranquil courtyard with water feature;
- Home cinema with projector, dining zone beneath 6m void plus formal lounge with dual eco-smart fireplaces;
- Superb riverfront master suite with 4m ceilings, private balcony, walk-in robe and elegant marble ensuite;
- Four more spacious bedrooms upstairs, all with ensuites and walk-in robes plus office with waterfront balcony;
- Guest wing with oversized bedroom downstairs, serviced by a stunning separate bathroom;
- Expansive waterfront alfresco terrace with skyline glimpses and built-in BBQ, icemaker and wet bar area;
- Mosaic pond on the terrace that cascades into the lower level, large pool with riverfront decking;
- Wine bar with 2 Vintec fridges, upstairs sitting area, wool carpets and triple garage with ample storage;
- Pontoon, easy-care gardens, sunken trampoline, gatehouse with intercom, CCTV, alarm, and 6.3kW solar.
Situated in an esteemed and peaceful Gold Coast enclave and towards the end of a prestigious street, it also benefits from no through traffic to enhance your tranquillity. You'll also take advantage of being approx. 7km from Surfers Paradise, 10km to Broadbeach and 16km to Burleigh Heads as well as close to exclusive private schools, hospitals, shops, cafes and restaurants. Act now and arrange your inspection today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
151 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard Benowa Waters
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Water Front