154 Tallai Road
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER BY BRAD COYNE
Fri 1 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Method of Sale: Auction
Marketing Campaign: Print and Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 35
Open Home: 11
Days on Market: 23
Online Views: 9,638
Offers: 1 formal offer
Registered Bidders: 3
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Holding an elevated north-facing position on a premier hinterland street is 'The Tallai House', an architecturally outstanding residence that provides a calm and secluded space with an unparalleled outlook of the Pacific Ocean and city skyline.
The multi-level masterpiece, designed by renowned architect Philip Follent, takes centre stage atop a sprawling 2.28-acre hinterland lifestyle property surrounded by lush greenery and wildlife.
Making for an enchanting entry to the tranquil estate is a long, gated driveway that winds elegantly towards the home's private position. Every room's oversized windows welcome in natural light and stunning coastal views, while timber and stone have been integrated throughout in a harmonious extension of the natural surroundings.
The turn-key appeal of the home benefits from a host of modern upgrades, and its sprawling five-bedroom floor plan offers more than enough space for a large family. At its heart are separate living and dining areas which, along with a renovated kitchen, all capitalise on the coveted north-east views.
A sunken lounge with gas fireplace and adjoining terrace with firepit offers the perfect indoor-outdoor setting for cosy winter nights, while at-home recreation is more than catered for between a billiards room and tiered eight-seat cinema.
On balmy Gold Coast evenings, be tempted outdoors where an entertaining area with built-in barbecue is an idyllic place to gather, dine and relax with friends. A prime position beside an infinity-edge saltwater pool offers an unrivalled vantage of the ocean and city skyline.
Dotting the natural haven are tiered gardens, mature flowering and citrus fruit trees, two raised garden beds and a choice of flat lawns for use as a tennis court and family-friendly play space. A four-car garage provides ample storage for vehicles, tools and machinery.
- 'The Tallai House' is a multi-level architect designed home
- 2.28-acre lifestyle property in premier hinterland street
- Elevated north-facing position with an unrivalled, unobstructed outlook towards the city skyline and Pacific Ocean
- Private and secure at the top of a long, gated driveway
- Beautifully maintained and upgraded including refreshed timber decking, new cabinetry, new lighting and fixtures throughout; freshly painted exterior
- Expanses of flat lawn offer versatile spaces, perfect for families to relax
- Tiered, thriving gardens; mature jacaranda, poinciana, frangipani and more; two raised vegetable gardens
- Infinity-edge saltwater lap pool with cantilever umbrella
- Main outdoor entertaining area with dining table, daybeds, Matador BBQ, sink and 4m* umbrella
- Separate terrace with firepit; lawn-facing gazebo
- Open kitchen and main dining area with outdoor access
- Renovated kitchen features Bosch oven and six-burner gas cooktop; Miele dishwasher; double Franke sink; Vintec wine fridge; Zip HydroTap; stone benchtops, new Nyatoh timber cabinetry and subway-tiled splashbacks; island with waterfall stone and power tower, Nyatoh batten screening, storage and bar seating
- Large walk-in pantry with mirrored splashback
- Master bedroom has wall of built-in robes and dressing area, city and ocean outlook and ensuite with free-standing bath, large shower with rain and hand-held heads, double vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and access to an outdoor rain shower
- Four guest bedrooms with city and ocean views; three have built-in robes; two have access to a shared bathroom
- Study with built-in desk and timber cabinetry; large storage space
- Sunken lounge with soaring 6m ceiling, Escea gas fireplace, LED lighting and access to terrace
- Billiard room features wet bar with sink, Hisense fridge and bench seating; powder room; outdoor access
- Tiered cinema with 8 reclining theatre seats
- Fitness room and adjoining wine cellar, both have split-cycle air conditioning
- Main bathroom has oversized shower, sink, toilet and expansive storage; third bathroom and three additional powder rooms throughout
- Large laundry has floor-to-ceiling tiles, storage and access to external drying court
- Abundance of storage space throughout
- Four-car garage with built-in storage, features new façade with timber battens and downlights
- Bosch/ASC alarm system; three external Eufy cameras
- Ceiling speaker system inside and out; Unios downlights
- 12.72kW solar power system; 10,000L rainwater tank plus town water; 400L hot water system; grey water septic system
- Garden features Rain Bird 18 zone app-controlled automatic irrigation system
Atop a principal Tallai street, this property offers a peaceful and secluded lifestyle without compromising access to key conveniences. Tallai Country Golf Club lies only 4.1km away, while patrolled sand and surf is only 20 minutes' drive. Shop with convenience 4.4km away at Mudgeeraba Village, or travel beyond to browse the larger retail and dining precinct of Robina Town Centre. The address offers proximity to Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School, and sits in the catchment for Gilston State School and Robina State High School. The nearby M1 opens up easy access north to Brisbane or south to the Gold Coast Airport.
Secure an architect-designed family home with an unrivalled ocean to city skyline outlook – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866.
- Council Rates - $2992.56 per year
- Water Rates - $1374.9 per year