154 Tallai Road
Sold Prior to Auction By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo
Sun 4 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
2.2 Acre Tranquil Tallai Oasis with Unrivalled Skyline Views. Escape to a 2.2 acre hinterland oasis where peace, privacy and impeccable living prevail on a grand scale. Boasting arguably the finest uninterrupted city skyline and coastline views you'll find, this five bedroom family home has been expertly designed to capitalise on the iconic panoramas which feature from almost every room. Savour these from the contemporary kitchen and open and airy dining room which offers a seamless connection to the outdoors as well as the multiple living areas and five bedrooms. A sublime sunken lounge room, with double-height ceilings, gas fireplace and full-height glass windows is a delightful sanctuary to relax in, with a billiards room with bar next door. Weekly movie nights will be a must, too. Grab the popcorn and retreat to the sound-proof home cinema also on the lower level.
Outdoors is a verdant vision with lush manicured lawns and gardens uniting with towering trees to enhance your serenity and seclusion. Make the most of the multiple areas for entertaining on offer, with the elevated terrace with unrivalled coastline and skyline vistas sure to take centre stage. Entertain under the stars, with the glittering and iconic Gold Coast cityscape as your picture-perfect backdrop or soak up this outlook from the infinity edge pool, spa and patio.
- Sprawling 2.2 acre hinterland haven with uninterrupted city skyline and coastline vistas;
- Lush, manicured lawns and gardens plus towering trees to enhance your serenity and seclusion;
- Impeccably presented, with skyline and coastal views from almost every room;
- Contemporary kitchen with premium appliances, island bench Zip Tap and butler's pantry;
- Light-filled dining area with lustrous timber floors and bi-folds that open onto an enviable terrace plus an adjacent living room;
- Sublime sunken lounge room, with double-height ceilings, gas fireplace and full-height glass windows;
- Lower level billiards room with bar and powder room plus a sound-proof home cinema;
- Master bedroom with direct pool access, elegant ensuite with freestanding tub;
- Four more bedrooms (three with built-in robes) and two more bathrooms;
- Open air, elevated terrace with unrivalled coastline and skyline vistas;
- Infinity edge pool and spa with terrace and endless picturesque panoramas of the skyline;
- Powder room, study, ducted air-conditioning, kid's playground and multiple alfresco options to enjoy;
- Set back from the street with gated entry, 4 car garage and ample off-street parking.
Ensconced in tranquillity, bask in the freedom of feeling far removed from the every-day world yet benefit from being approx. a 7 minute drive to exclusive Somerset College and 15 minutes to All Saints College. Enjoy the shopping, dining and entertainment delights of Robina Town Centre 15 minutes away, with glorious golden beaches just 25 minutes from your front door. Make this hinterland haven a must see – arrange an inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Prestige Homes
- Security System