159 Campbell Street
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Mon 9 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Captivating Coastal-Luxe Entertainer
Captivating and contemporary, this masterclass of coastal style will steal your heart and soothe your soul. Exceptionally renovated and rising up from a 724m2 waterfront block, step behind the front gate and into a world of tranquillity. From the sunlit resort-style pool and spa with blissful daybed, to the expansive family sanctuary with flawless finishes, a designer kitchen, multiple living zones, and even a dedicated steam room, and beyond to the vast alfresco terrace with city skyline vistas, this is the perfect place for entertaining and enjoying the finer things in life.
Light, bright and inviting throughout, there's no shortage of relaxation zones, including a supersized lounge, games room with pool access or kids rumpus room, trimmed by a barn door. Chefs will adore the supremely spacious kitchen with Liebherr integrated fridge/freezer, Falcon oven and superior stone benches or cook up a storm with the built-in outdoor kitchen amenities. The luxury continues with the four bedrooms, executive office and five bathrooms, including a master suite wing upstairs which is a sublime sanctuary. Crowned by a soaring raked ceiling, a sunlit retreat with Escea fireplace beckons you unplug and unwind, while the adjoining bedroom, with panelled feature wall, built-in cabinetry, walk-in robe, and an ultra-luxe ensuite are the perfect accompaniment. Both zones open onto a vast terrace where you can watch the city lights come alive at night.
- Exceptionally renovated modern coastal masterpiece on a 724m2 waterfront block
- Supersized family sanctuary with flawless finishes and fixtures throughout
- Tantalising, fully tiled resort-style pool and spa with water feature
- Built-in day bed and idyllic relaxation areas surrounding the private, protected pool area
- Waterfront alfresco deck with built-in outdoor kitchen, blinds and city skyline views
- Open plan lounge room with panelled feature wall, Bose speakers
- Dining room with full-size Vintec wine fridge, black pendant lighting, custom cabinetry
- Spacious designer kitchen with Liebherr integrated fridge/freezer, Smeg dishwasher, Falcon oven and cooktop, Qasair rangehood, superior stone benches
- Expansive kids rumpus plus pool room/teen retreat/games room with direct pool access
- Master suite wing crowned by a soaring raked ceiling, includes a vast terrace with skyline and water vistas, a sunlit retreat with Escea fireplace, built-in cabinetry, walk-in robe, and an ultra-luxe ensuite
- 2nd master suite (downstairs) with built-in and walk-in robes, modern ensuite, water and skyline views
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in robes plus executive office with built-in cabinetry and desk (upstairs)
- Two contemporary upstairs bathrooms, downstairs bathroom with a Harvia steam shower plus separate powder room
- Double garage with area for gym or extra storage, plus under-deck storage at rear
- Keyless entry, video intercom, security cameras
- Irrigation system, solar power, jet-ski dock with rollers
- Daiken ducted and zoned air-conditioning, split system air-conditioning, vacumaid
Situated in sought-after Sorrento, it's an easy 900m stroll to the local shopping village or take a five minute car trip to designer shopping and dining destination, Capri on Via Roma. Prestigious private schools, TSS and St Hilda's are within a 6km radius or immerse yourself in the excitement of world-famous Surfers Paradise and its golden beaches, under 4km from your front door.
Contact Eddie Wardale on 0408 881 678.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3919 per year