16 Sailaway Street
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold By Sam Guo and Julia Kuo At Auction
Tue 4 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
First Time Offered To The Market In 19 years - North to Water Potential with Skyline Views.
Packed with potential and perfectly positioned to reap the benefits of a coastal lifestyle is this waterfront home with skyline views in a sought-after, central location.
The sizeable 820m2* north-facing block in a quiet cul-de-sac provides unlimited opportunity for a quality rebuild, or to renovate the existing single-level family residence.
Located on a wide inlet with 19.8m of frontage, including a stretch of white sandy beach, there is an additional opportunity to install a pontoon for direct access to the water.
The four-bedroom residence features an open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining area complemented by cathedral ceilings with exposed beams and skylights that flood the home with filtered light.
An alfresco entertaining area overlooks the lagoon-style pool and waterway, which serves as an ideal place to relax while soaking up the sun and stunning vistas.
Situated on a peaceful tree-lined street, this highly-sought enclave offers proximity to parks, schools and popular amenities, with a nearby pedestrian bridge providing easy access to Broadbeach.
- Prime north-facing parcel with views to Broadbeach
- 820m2* block with single-level home in original condition
- 19.8m wide water frontage with a white sandy beach
- Renovate the existing residence or rebuild
- Quiet cul-de-sac in a family-friendly community
- Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking waterway
- 7.6m x 4m pool
- 5.3m pitched roof with exposed timber beams in kitchen and living space
- Lounge, dining and kitchen with archways; built-in buffet cupboard in dining area
- Kitchen has timber cabinetry and bespoke tile feature splashback; oven and grill, dishwasher, five-burner gas stove; views to pool
- Formal dining and sunken lounge with access to alfresco
- Four bedrooms; two with walk-in-robes and fully-tiled ensuites with vanity, shower and toilet; one with built-in robe
- Main bathroom with vanity, shower, built-in bath and toilet
- Laundry with access to external drying area
- Pendant lighting throughout
- Panasonic split-cycle air conditioning in living, formal lounge and master bedroom; fans in two bedrooms
- Triple lock-up garage with storage space
- Low-maintenance gardens and secure front yard; grass at rear
- Under house storage
- GoodWe 2.5Kw solar system
Conveniently located in a highly desirable and peaceful location close to popular amenities, this property is positioned opposite Kombumerri Park. For AFL fans, the Broadbeach Cats sports club is 350m away, while a pedestrian bridge 260m away puts Pacific Fair Shopping Centre within a 15-minute walk. The vibrant hub of Broadbeach's dining precinct and patrolled beaches are within 4km. The address also offers proximity to the Gold Coast Highway and sits within the catchment for Broadbeach State School and is walking distance to Merrimac State High School.
Uncover the potential of this prime waterfront property - contact Sam Guo on 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.