1660 Riverdale Drive
Hope Island 4212
Sold by William Sarti & Marco De Vincentiis at Auction
Tue 3 May
Please contact agent for further details
Resort-Style Grandeur and Guest House on a Waterfront Double Block.
Grand in both size and appearance, this elegant estate commands your instant attention. Rising up from a rare 2,115m2 waterfront block – one of the few double allotments available in Hope Island – striking sandstone columns, a circular driveway and landscaped gardens make an unforgettable first impression. Combined with a regal foyer that soars 6.4m high towards a domed and coffered ceiling, this sets the tone for sophistication throughout. Both formal and informal lounge and dining zones await, complementing a gourmet granite kitchen, wet bar area and an incredible alfresco oasis. Entertain amongst tropical greenery and the backdrop of 45.7m waterfrontage, with a heated pool and championship size tennis court adding to the resort-style ambience.
Six bedrooms are set across two dwellings, with the main 897m2 residence showcased by 3m ceilings and distinguished interiors (plus scope to add your personal modern touches). A sweeping, statement staircase delivers you to five bedrooms and three bathrooms, including the sprawling, sophisticated master suite with waterfront terrace, spa ensuite, walk-in robe and office. Two more bathrooms, an executive office with built-in joinery plus a multi-purpose room/2nd office feature downstairs, with a separate guest house near the pool and tennis court. Complete with kitchenette, wet bar, rumpus room, bedroom plus retreat, two bathrooms and a sauna, it's ideal for visitors or year-round, all weather entertaining.
- Elegant estate and guest house on a 2,115m2 waterfront block – one of the few double allotments available in Hope Island;
- Grand entry, with sandstone paving and columns, circular driveway and landscaped gardens;
- Distinguished and graceful interiors, with 3m ceilings and scope to add your personal modern touches;
- Regal foyer with 6.4m domed and coffered ceiling plus a sweeping, statement staircase;
- Formal dining area that steps down to a formal lounge room with views of gardens, pool and river;
- Informal meals and living area with gleaming parquetry floors, adjoins a gourmet granite kitchen;
- Wet bar entertaining area with bifold doors opening to an alfresco area;
- Sprawling, sophisticated master suite with vaulted ceiling, waterfront terrace, spa ensuite, walk-in robe and office;
- 4 more upstairs bedrooms; two share a bathroom and two are in a separate wing, along with a bathroom;
- Executive office with built-in joinery, two full bathrooms plus a multi-purpose room/2nd office downstairs;
- Tropical outdoor oasis with a heated pool nestled in secluded greenery plus championship size tennis court;
- Guest house with kitchenette, wet bar, rumpus room, bedroom plus retreat, two bathrooms and a sauna;
- Double garage with buggy parking and storage plus ample off-street parking;
- Long pontoon to accommodate a large yacht/boat with direct water access via Coomera River to the Broadwater and Ocean.
Perfectly positioned in the Rosebank Estate, a gated and secure community where wide tree-lined streets and friendly neighbours await, residents also benefit from access to Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove Resort amenities. From the Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach to the world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge, it's all here! Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer designed The Pines golf course), or if you're a fan of the high seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show. Gold Coast Theme Parks are approx.
10 minutes drive plus you're under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Hope Island does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre, 24/7 security and the unique golf buggy lifestyle (where safe, integrated buggy trails lead to shops, golf courses, the marina, cafes and more) and it's easy to see why locals love living here. Reward yourself with a residence of distinction – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Tennis Court
- Water Front
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Prestige Homes
- Car Parking - Surface