1664 Riverdale Drive
Hope Island 4212
Sold by Sam Guo, Julia Kuo & William Sarti
Mon 4 Jul
Please contact agent for further details
Position, scale and design combine to deliver a superb standard of luxury waterfront living on a 1,056m2 Grand Canal parcel inside Hope Island Resort's exclusive Rosebank Estate.
The timeless appeal of this Mediterranean-inspired design is enhanced by a modern renovation featuring classic, neutral finishes over two luxurious levels. Magnificent mature palms, a welcoming gatehouse and water feature make a statement on arrival.
High ceilings elevate a light, bright interior offering an array of living and dining areas, a gourmet kitchen, plus four generous bedrooms. Sliding doors invite access to the outdoors at every opportunity, encouraging frequent use of two pools, lush lawns and multiple entertaining zones.
An exceptional 23.8-metres / 78ft of absolute Grand Canal frontage affords sensational wide water views while boating enthusiasts will appreciate a 16m / 52.4ft pontoon capable of mooring a large luxury cruiser with bridge-free access to the Gold Coast Seaway.
Set in Hope Island's secure Rosebank Estate, residents enjoy a strong sense of belonging and resort-style amenities within this prestigious and private community.
- Renovated waterfront residence on 1,056m2 inside exclusive Rosebank Estate
- 23.8m / 78ft Grand Canal frontage, minutes from Coomera River, bridge free passage to Gold Coast Seaway and a 16m / 52.4ft pontoon with water and power
- Rosebank Estate resides within Hope Island Resort with gated entry with intercom, back to base alarm monitoring, and 24-hour roaming security
- Resort facilities include beautifully maintained parklands, playgrounds and tennis courts,
- Two impressive pools beckon, one entirely private and one overlooking Grand Canal
- A tiered backyard features covered waterfront decks and lush lawns
- Expansive ground floor living delivers multiple living and dining zones with water outlook
- A gas fireplace set within glass feature blocks creates a cosy ambience in the family room with easy flow to outdoor areas on two sides
- Gourmet kitchen features a thick stone island bench with double sink, large capacity AEG oven, five-burner gas cooktop, built-in coffee machine and walk-in pantry
- Master bedroom enjoys a water outlook and sitting area, plus private Juliet balcony access, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Open master ensuite boasts a spa bath set in kit kat tiles, double shower, double vanity, heated towel rail, toilet and bidet
- Two carpeted bedrooms have ensuites, walk-in robes, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and curtains while downstairs the fourth bedroom opens to a pool
- Ground floor bathroom features a shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Media room has screen and projector, storage, carpet, and white plantation shutters
- Private office ideally positioned near the front door
- Functional laundry with storage and sliding door access to outdoor drying
- Double garage plus separate single garage ideal for a golf buggy or additional car
- Low-maintenance lawns and gardens with low-care planting and some AstroTurf
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, solar power, and ample storage
Hope Island Resort is an exclusive master-planned and gated community with 24/7 security and five-star facilities. Residents enjoy easy access to boutiques, restaurants and bars at Sanctuary Cove Marina and Hope Island Marina. Three championship golf courses are less than 2km from your doorstep while boating opportunities abound on pristine waterways. Easy access to the M1 opens up all of the benefits of the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Hope Island Resort is also FIRB approved for international buyers.
Experience the Rosebank Estate lifestyle – inspect with Sam Guo 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 and William Sarti 0416 808 454.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
1664 Riverdale Drive Hope Island
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- City Views