17 Namatjira Court
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Danny Stanley at Auction
Single Level Stunner, Anchored on Main River. Perfectly placed on Main River and occupying an enviable due north aspect, this single level home spoils you with space, style and sunny interiors. Nestled on a generously sized 918m2 block and with a wide 20.4m waterfrontage, light and bright interiors embrace you with genuine spotted gum timber floors shining throughout. An on-trend and updated kitchen with a breakfast bar is the hub of the home, with a bar/entertaining area with custom-built cabinetry adjacent. Take the party onto the expansive alfresco terrace, trimmed with shutters for weather protection and privacy. Gather with guests as you enjoy river, hinterland and city skyline views or watch kids and pets make the most of the large backyard which gently slopes to the water's edge, where a pontoon awaits.
Relaxation also beckons in the inviting lounge room framed with large picture windows to capture views of the tiled and solar heated pool, while other features include an open and airy dining zone, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Relish the elegance of the roomy master suite with a modern ensuite and walk-in robe, with the three remaining bedrooms (or use one as a home office), are serviced by a contemporary bathroom with full-height tiling.
- North-facing family home anchored on a 20.4m stretch of Main River;
- Stylish, spacious and single level, nestled on a generously sized 918m2 block;
- Light, bright and impeccably presented, with genuine spotted gum timber floors;
- On-trend and updated kitchen with induction cooktop, acclaimed appliances and breakfast bar;
- Open plan lounge and dining room with large picture windows and doors to capture pool and river views;
- Bar/entertaining area with custom-built cabinetry;
- Elegant and roomy master suite with modern ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Three more bedrooms with built-in robes (or use one as a home office);
- Updated bathroom with full-height tiling, in contemporary hues;
- Alfresco terrace with shutters for weather protection and privacy plus river, hinterland and city skyline views;
- Private and protected tiled pool in the front yard with solar heating;
- Large, fully-fenced backyard that slopes gently to the water's edge with pontoon;
- Ducted air-conditioning / heating , ceiling fans, ample storage and a double lock-up garage.
Perched in a supremely central and convenient location, make the most of being within easy reach of exclusive schools including All Saints, St. Vincent's and Emmanuel College as well as walking distance local shops, cafes and popular Carrara Markets. You can be in beautiful Broadbeach and enjoy its cuisine scene, shopping, beaches and entertainment in approx. 10 minutes, with access to the M1 also easy for times you need to commute north and south. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Enquire about this property
17 Namatjira Court Broadbeach Waters
- Council Rates - $1052 per quarter
- Water Rates - $411 per quarter