17 Sacha Place
Sold By John & Nicole Mayer
Mon 15 Mar
Please contact agent for further details
Occupying an east-to-water aspect and spanning two storeys, welcome to a Spanish-style home which oozes character and charm. Stepping through the arched exterior, water views tempt you from beyond the open plan living and dining zone. Renovated, light and bright, it's an ideal area for relaxation or congregating with the family. A modern kitchen complements this haven, accented by a mix of timber and stone finishes and with views which not only encompass the canal, but takes in glimpses of the city skyline. Make the most of this outlook from the expansive alfresco area, where a pool glistens in the sun and a large yard offers kids and pets ample space to play.
While downstairs is done for you, upstairs offers you the opportunity to put your personal mark on it. Hosting a sunny bathroom and three bedrooms, this includes a master suite with ensuite and access to a balcony. The house also boasts a supersized 22.6m x 4.2m tandem garage with ample potential. Not only can it accommodate 4 cars and offers a surplus of storage, an extra toilet and workshop area, but it could be the ideal option for tradesmen, home businesses, or hobbyist needing extra space. Alternatively, explore your options to convert it to a teenage retreat or granny flat.
- Spanish-style two-storey home moments from Main River, oozing character and charm;
- East facing, with wide water views, on a 952m2 block with 23m of sandy beach frontage;
- Completely renovated downstairs, with new flooring, lighting and quality finishes;
- Open plan living and dining with water views plus an elegant separate lounge room;
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stone and timber finishes;
- Upstairs oozes potential, ready for you to make your personal mark on it;
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning, ensuite and built-in robe;
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes, serviced by a sunny family bathroom with separate toilet;
- Fourth bedroom downstairs along with a contemporary third bathroom;
- Sunny pool, large yard and an inviting alfresco area for waterfront outdoor entertaining;
- Supersized 22.6m x 4.2m tandem garage – fits 4 cars or is an ideal office/workshop or potential teen retreat;
- Bridge free access to Main River, solar panels, air-conditioning and a peaceful cul-de-sac location.
- Preliminary plans for extension available on request
Situated in a central location and in a peaceful cul-de-sac, take advantage of being walking distance to local shops, supermarkets and cafes. On the weekends, make the easy 750m stroll to Carrara Markets or when the beach or the vibrant delights of Pacific Fair or Star Casino beckons, it's a quick 5 minute drive into the heart of Broadbeach. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
DISCLAIMER: Due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $2694 per year