170 Nobby Parade
Sold By Nick Lapenna Prior to Auction
A Lifestyle and Location to Love, 600m from the Beach. Reward yourself with a lifestyle and location to love with this renovated and immaculately presented Miami gem. Set across a single level and showcased by modern interiors, all the hard work has been done so you can move straight in and enjoy. Cooking is a breeze in the contemporary kitchen with a 900mm Smeg oven, with 40mm stone benches for prep space. This seamlessly connects with the dining and living area with a striking tiled feature wall, ready to welcome you to unplug and unwind. Or, head outdoors to the alfresco patio with screening for privacy and shade sail coverage, and enjoy a morning cuppa overlooking your established gardens.
Three bedrooms also beckon, including the stylish main bedroom with walk-in robe and a modern ensuite with full-height tiling. A three-way bathroom in soothing neutral tones, with rain shower, bath and full-height tiling services the remainder of the home.
- Modern and immaculately presented single level home, 600m from the beach;
- Contemporary kitchen with 40mm stone benches, 900mm Smeg oven and dishwasher;
- Spacious living and dining zone with feature tiled wall, custom cabinetry and 3m ceilings;
- Main bedroom with access to front yard, with walk-in robe and a modern ensuite with full-height tiling;
- Two more bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans;
- Three way bathroom with rain shower, full-height tiling and neutral tones;
- Study nook, split system air-conditioners and a double carport;
Slider doors open to an alfresco patio with screening for privacy and shade sail coverage;
- Solar panels with 3 KW system;
- Garden shed plus easy care gardens and lawn.
Located in the Miami beachside precinct, approx. 600m from the sand and sea, it's also within easy reach of stunning coastal parklands, sporting amenities and Miami Marketta. Be spoilt for choice where to grab your morning coffee, with some of the Coast's finest cafes close by, plus convenience is assured with Miami One Shopping Centre a 750m stroll away. It's under 15km to Gold Coast Airport plus you're within a 5 minute drive of numerous primary and high schools. Make this your must see – arrange your inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
170 Nobby Parade Miami
- Council Rates - $827.41 per quarter
- Water Rates - $458.97 per quarter