171 Tallai Road
Sold by Brad Coyne
Sat 1 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
The ultimate sanctuary awaits you at the sprawling 'Wimbledoon' estate, which promises a life of unrivalled peace, privacy and at-home leisure among the Tallai treetops.
Overlooking thriving gardens and verdant lawns, this 4,350m2 parcel hosts a beautiful two-storey house that has been architect-designed to meet the diverse needs of any buyer.
An indoor heated magnesium pool opens to a firepit, pizza oven and entertaining pavilion with full spectrum infrared sauna, inviting you to relax and entertain in absolute comfort no matter the time of year.
Irrigated herb and vegetable gardens, a tranquil fishpond, and a variety of mature fruit trees play out across a lush garden. An expansive lawn adjoins the floodlit championship grass tennis court.
An abundance of natural light and leafy vistas are captured throughout the home's top level, which hosts four spacious bedrooms and a study.
Two additional bedrooms and versatile multi-purpose spaces play out across the ground-floor, including a self-contained studio. Separate access to this level invites dual occupancy, opening up the potential for inter-generational living or a rental income.
This highly desirable setting offers a reprieve from the hustle and bustle of city life, without compromising on the convenience of proximity to schools, shopping, and beaches.
- 'Wimbledoon' is a 4,350m2 estate in the Tallai treetops
- Architect-designed two-storey house
- Potential dual living with separate access to the ground floor
- Heated indoor magnesium pool and adjoining pool house
- Entertaining pavilion with timber decking and iHealth full spectrum infrared sauna
- Championship grass tennis court with flood lights; pizza oven and firepit
- Fish pond and mature, manicured gardens including irrigated herb and vegetable gardens, mature fruit trees and lush lawn
- Expansive living and dining opening to balcony overlooking the treetops
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and granite bench tops
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite with bath and double vanity
- Five additional bedrooms across two levels
- Self-contained ground-floor studio with separate entry has kitchen, living, and bedroom with ensuite
- Study with built-in storage
- Two ensuites and two additional bathrooms
- Multi-purpose space on the ground-floor has outdoor access and storage room
- Double garage with large storage space, porte cochere and additional off-street parking
- Split-cycle air conditioning, 5kW solar power system
- Town water plus 40,000L underground water tank
Favoured for its peaceful lifestyle and proximity to key conveniences, Tallai is a highly sought after setting. Grab the essentials at Mudgeeraba Village or spend a day on the green at The Glades Golf Club, both within a 7-minute drive. Explore Robina Town Centre which is 11-minutes away or reach patrolled sand of Burleigh within 20 minutes. The M1 is nearby for commutes north to Brisbane. Highly regarded Somerset College and All Saints Anglican School are a 12-minute drive, and the address lies in the catchment for Mudgeeraba State School and Robina State High School.
Relish a life of unrivalled leisure from this serene estate – contact Brad Coyne 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $531.67 per quarter
- Water Rates - $446.86 per quarter