175 Flowers Road
Binna Burra 2479
- 75 acres
Sold by Matthew Skene & Troy Dowker
Fri 11 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Only 10 minutes from Bangalow and Newrybar and nestled amongst a lush rainforest canopy in the beautiful Byron hinterland, seclusion and serenity unite in a private, luxurious paradise. Set out over 75 pristine acres, including 2,000+ macadamia trees and with 2km of creek frontage meandering through the greenery, welcome to a masterpiece which will spoil you for anything else. Constructed by acclaimed local builder, Ray Boots, who is renowned for his unrivalled attention to detail and exquisite craftsmanship, this no-expense-spared home is a light and bright haven which harmoniously blends in with its natural surrounds. Every room is designed to soak up the glorious garden panoramas, with French doors opening up onto the 3m verandah which hugs most of the home. Kitchen perfection beckons too - pooled in sunshine and presenting with a butler's pantry and acclaimed appliances, it's equipped to cater for large scale events, intimate gatherings or your simple everyday fare. Generous living and dining spaces compliment this, with a travertine clad fireplace warming the living room, while a lounge and dining room seamlessly connects with the outdoors via New Guinea rosewood bi-fold doors.
Outdoors, immerse yourself in a blissful botanic oasis, with everything you need for a lifetime of magical memories on offer. You can also turn back the clock to a simpler time and soak up the sound of birdsong and nature. Cast a line in one of the many fishing hotspots or swim in the water holes dotted along the creek, with many acres of flat pastoral land too. As well, a magnesium pool awaits by the house, where you can indulge in pure and private relaxation. The main residence, with ducted air-conditioning, has three bedrooms including a sophisticated master suite sanctuary with an elegant ensuite and a room dedicated to a walk-in robe. There is a generous study or 4th bedroom plus separate caretaker quarters can be found above the machinery shed and another loft is above the double garage.
- Enviable lifestyle opportunity, where seclusion and serenity unite in a private, luxurious paradise;
- 75 pristine and private acres, with 2km of creek frontage plus a master-built 572m2 residence;
- No expense spared in fixtures and finishes, with unrivalled attention to detail and exquisite craftsmanship;
- Luxurious, light and bright haven which harmoniously blends in with its natural surrounds;
- European Oak flooring plus 6km of individually sealed and painted timber ceilings;
- Butler's pantry including Asko dishwasher and sink and main kitchen with an Ilve oven, Liebherr fridge/freezer, integrated fridge/freezer drawer, Zip Tap, Caesarstone benches and Asko dishwasher;
- Living room with travertine-clad fireplace plus a separate, distinguished lounge and dining zone;
- Sophisticated master suite sanctuary, elegant ensuite with heated floors and towel rails and a room dedicated to a walk-in robe;
- Three more bedrooms in the main house, all designed to capture lush garden vistas;
- Main bathroom decorated in soothing neutrals, with a spa, heated floors and towel rails;
- 2,000 macadamia trees plus exotic fruit orchard and raised veggie garden beds;
- New Guinea rosewood joinery including French doors throughout and large bi-fold doors in the lounge room;
- Custom wrought iron and timber front door;
- 18 Megalitre water licence plus machinery shed with a self-contained caretakers quarters above;
- 2 car garage with a loft above which could be converted to office, study or studio plus a double carport.
This hidden gem is going to deliver you the best of both worlds – it not only epitomises liveable, protected luxury but this tranquil retreat is just 10 minutes from the charming village atmosphere of Bangalow and Newrybar, 15 minutes from Broken Head Beach or 20 minutes to Byron Bay when a wider variety of entertainment beckons. Embrace this idyllic opportunity and dream lifestyle - arrange an inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $5176.09 per year