18 Naranga Avenue
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold By Team Mayer
Thu 29 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
North-facing family entertainer in Florida Gardens. Soak up the sun from this north-facing entertainer set within one of the Gold Coast's most treasured family-friendly communities. This renovated Florida Gardens residence unlocks idyllic lifestyle minutes from parks, main river and the beach.
Fresh white walls, large format tiles and touches of timber exude modern coastal charm across an appealing floor plan with an easy indoor-outdoor flow. The master wing enjoys total peace and privacy away from three additional bedrooms and a dual outlook over the garden and pool.
Central living, dining and kitchen zones open onto a covered outdoor entertaining terrace where the northerly aspect invites sunshine for year-round enjoyment. A large sparkling pool is the star of the show in summer.
- North-facing outdoor entertaining and recreation
- Large sun-drenched pool and spa featuring blue tiles and lighting
- Covered outdoor entertaining terrace and patio
- Modern, low-care finishes including porcelain tiles and timber-look boards
- Exclusive master bedroom wing overlooking the pool with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three additional bedrooms feature fans, timber-look flooring 2 of those bedrooms with built-in robes
- Lush front lawn and rear fenced courtyard, ideal for kids and pets
- Low-maintenance landscaping and no-mow Astroturf
- Spear pump and generous garden shed
- Double lock-up carport
Florida Gardens is a quiet family-friendly island within Broadbeach Waters with a strong sense of community. There are three popular parks within walking distance as are local cafes. The patrolled waves of Broadbeach are five minutes by car and the location is in proximity to a good choice of schools.
Please contact us for further information.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to REIQ legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2282 per year