18 Natan Road
Sold by Matt Lanyon & Kyle Allen
Tue 10 May
Please contact agent for further details
Magnificent and Modern Mudgeeraba Masterpiece.
A statement of architectural excellence awaits in the hills of Mudgeeraba with this magnificent masterpiece. Bold and modern, with no-expense-spared finishes throughout, it's perched within a leafy 4047m2 allotment and makes an unforgettable first impression. Designed to be both functional and flawless, the home is enriched with polished concrete floors, reclaimed timber finishes and soaring ceilings, and offers multiple zones for relaxation or entertaining. Peel back the 8m expanse of bi-fold doors for seamless integrated indoor-outdoor living. Cook up a feast in the gourmet kitchen with the finest Miele and Smeg appliances, complemented by hand-poured concrete benchtops and deluxe butler's kitchen, or make the most of the outdoor kitchen amenities. With a built-in gas BBQ and electric hotplates, it's a fabulous addition to this alfresco area. A pool also sparkles in the sunshine, delivering the promise of an endless summer ahead.
With the ability to offer seven bedrooms, six bathrooms and ten car spaces, this is also the ultimate multi-generational compound. The main residence boasts a luxurious master suite, accompanied by a contemporary ensuite with twin showers and indulgent bathtub that gazes upon a tranquil bamboo garden. Three more spacious bedrooms – two with ensuites – are also included while the lower level showcases a 60sqm dual living amenity. Configured with a full kitchen, bathroom, air-conditioning and separate side entrance, it's ideal for teenagers or extended family. This space is also wired as a fully functioning home theatre with state-of-the-art surround sound and projector system. The second dwelling is a standalone 3 bed, 2 bath property with two living areas, separate dining, galley style kitchen and large alfresco area, offering a potential rental income of $700 p/w.
- Magnificent, modern masterpiece on a private 4047m2 allotment with skyline views;
- Functional and flawless, with no-expense-spared finishes throughout;
- Polished concrete floors, reclaimed timber finishes and soaring ceilings that reach heights of over 4m;
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele and Smeg appliances, hand-poured concrete benches and deluxe butler's pantry;
- Open up the 8m bi-fold doors for seamless integrated indoor-outdoor living;
- Luxurious master suite with walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite with twin showers and indulgent bathtub overlooking a tranquil bamboo garden;
- Three more spacious bedrooms await – two with ensuites;
- Lower level showcases a 60sqm dual living amenity with kitchen, bathroom, media room and own entry;
- Second separate residence onsite - potential rental income of $700 p/w;
- 2nd residence consists of 3 beds, 2 baths, 2 living areas, separate dining, galley style kitchen and alfresco area;
- Expansive alfresco terrace with built-in gas BBQ and electric hotplates, with views of the gardens and pool;
- Council approved strata titling with power and NBN cabling in place to separate into two properties;
- 6x4m shed plus 18x9m 5 bay shed with toilet and extra plumbing for a bathroom;
- Fully automated home offers gated access, keyless entry, surveillance system and ducted air-conditioning;
Positioned in a tightly held and prestigious acreage pocket, locals love it here for the peaceful lifestyle yet convenience of being close to all necessary amenities. Elite Somerset College is less than 5kms away with the famed Robina Town Centre shopping, dining and entertainment precinct 6km from your front door. In 12km you can swap the beach for the bush, plus enjoy easy access to the Pacific Motorway. Capitalise on this unique and unrivalled modern estate that promises the best of everything – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Prestige Homes
- Council Rates - $2518 per year
- Water Rates - $1706 per year