180/2 Admiralty Drive
Paradise Waters 4217
Sold by Rob Lamb
Mon 30 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
'Atlantis East' Penthouse with Coastal Panoramas
Occupying a secure and private position within residents-only 'Atlantis East', this grand north-east penthouse offers the perfect downsizer opportunity and unfettered access to an enviable Paradise Waters lifestyle.
Multiple generous living zones and a choice of balconies serve up sensational views encompassing the hinterland, city skyline, and Coolangatta to the south. Relax and entertain from the private rooftop where a plunge pool and pergola enjoy a 280-degree panorama.
Marble finishes, textured wallpaper, and bespoke pendant lighting infuse a timeless elegance, while three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and an executive office present an abundance of space to live and display cherished possessions throughout a substantial apartment.
High ceilings elevate the impact of a sumptuous atrium area with a piano inviting you to play or host high tea with friends while taking in an ocean view.
Secure and pet-friendly, the Atlantis East community benefits from onsite security and exclusive access to resort-style amenities including three tennis courts, pools, a gym, and manicured gardens. The penthouse comes with three secure car spaces and the option to purchase a marina berth.
- North-east penthouse with 280-degree views over Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, the coastline and hinterland;
- On Level 35 of residents-only 'Atlantis East' building;
- Pet-friendly building with three tennis courts, two pools, spa, sauna, gym, manicured gardens and a marina;
- Rooftop pergola with kitchen facilities tiers down to a decked plunge pool;
- Multiple balconies off the main level living;
- Choice of living and dining zones across levels;
- Kitchen has Smeg appliances, double Schock sink, marble benchtops, 2.2m island with stone benchtop and adjoining breakfast bar; additional utility space with sink;
- Three deluxe bedrooms plus executive office;
- Four bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling marble or travertine tiles;
- Powder room and large laundry with storage;
- Three side-by-side car spaces in basement;
- Onsite security, intercom system, and home automation;
This exclusive enclave offers a walk-about-town lifestyle within walking distance of Macintosh Island parklands and patrolled Narrowneck beach. Boaties will relish easy access to the Broadwater and a choice of marina berths. Located just over 2km from the heart of Surfers Paradise, residents enjoy proximity to renowned shopping and dining, while the nearby Gold Coast Highway opens up an easy commute north and south.
Appreciate the views and the location by inspecting with Rob Lamb 0405 608 601.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Tennis Court
- Pets Allowed
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Beach Front
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Security System