180 Mallawa Drive
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by the Troy Dowker Team
Fri 17 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Presiding over a private sandy beach and premium wide water parcel, this relaxed yet refined double-storey home is a haven for coastal living. Set on an 819m2 block with a prime northeast aspect, modern interiors and quality finishes combine to showcase style and serenity.
Capturing sea breezes that keep the home naturally cool during summer, wide water views follow you throughout. A delightful kitchen and adjoining lounge and dining area sparkle against this backdrop, as do all four bedrooms. Situated upstairs, the sophisticated and spacious master suite is a standout. Appointed with a walk-through robe and elegant ensuite, you'll adore the cosy sitting area framed by triple windows – an indulgent place to unplug and unwind. Additional spaces for relaxation beckon on each level, along with modern bathrooms. Downstairs also boasts a study and multi-purpose room that can be configured to meet your custom needs.
Being enticed outdoors has never been easier – soak up the sun in the pool and spa, set off for a paddle or kayak from your 18.1m sandy beach or launch your boat from your private ramp. Entertaining is easy too, featuring an expansive wraparound terrace with weather protection blinds for year-round enjoyment.
- Relaxed yet refined double-storey home overlooking one of the finest waterways on the southern Gold Coast waterways
- A showcase style and serenity featuring modern interiors, quality finishes and high ceilings
- 819m2 premium wide-water parcel with a northeast aspect and 18.1m private sandy beach
- Captures sea breezes which make the home naturally cool in summer
- Stylish kitchen with stone benches, Miele appliances and a walk-in pantry
- Bright, airy lounge and dining area, integrates seamlessly with a water-front alfresco terrace
- Cosy living area downstairs plus an upstairs family room with private balcony
- All four upstairs bedrooms enjoy enticing water views
- Sophisticated and spacious master suite, includes a walk-through robe, elegant ensuite and sitting area trimmed with triple windows
- Three additional bedrooms with walk-in robes
- Light-filled main bathroom upstairs and a neutral-toned downstairs bathroom
- Study plus a multi-purpose room, ready to be configured to meet your needs
- Expansive entertaining terrace wraps around two sides, overlooks sparkling waters and features weather protection blinds
- Sunny pool and spa
- Boat ramp
- Double garage plus secure driveway parking
- Video intercom, alarm system and ducted air-conditioning
- Easy-care gardens and lawns with a spear pump
- Large laundry with ample storage and external access
Anchored on a pristine tidal estuary off popular Tallebudgera Creek, and with ocean access, this aquatic playground is perfect for boating, paddle boarding, kayaking or fishing. Surf beaches, sporting fields, shops, and thriving coastal café and restaurant are close, along with schools. Accessing the M1 is also easy and Gold Coast Airport awaits in approximately 8km.
Reward yourself with a residence, location and lifestyle you'll love long into the future. Contact Troy Dowker on 0409 057 087 today.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Front
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $3371.14 per year
- Water Rates - $688.80 per year