19 Allied Drive
Sold by Marco De Vincentiis and Julian De Vincentiis
Wed 31 May
Please contact agent for further details
This property was sold by Marco De Vincentiis and Julian De Vincentiis
Method of Sale: Private Treaty
Marketing Campaign: Digital Campaign
OFI Attendees: 82
Days on Market: 43
For strategic advice on your next sales campaign, call Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260 or Julian De Vincentiis 0431 419 425.
Modernised and Central Family Home.
Occupying a low-maintenance block in the heart of Arundel is this modernised family home offering proximity to popular amenities.
Recent renovations have elevated the appeal of the single-level residence, with luxury Carrara marble floor tiles and a new kitchen and laundry, featuring caesarstone benchtops and marble herringbone-style splashbacks, introducing a level of sophistication.
Ideally positioned glazing and clerestory windows invite natural light to fill the open living areas, while a sloped ceiling soars to four metres in height adding a sense of space.
A spacious outdoor entertaining area, perched overlooking the lagoon-style pool, is serviced by an internal wet bar and servery window, which makes entertaining alfresco a breeze.
The home is suited to a growing family who can make use of four spacious bedrooms, including a master with ensuite, and multiple formal and informal living spaces. A dedicated office with external access delivers a functional space for those who work from home.
- 739m2 block with recently renovated single-level family home
- Central location, close to amenities
- Large alfresco entertaining area overlooking the pool
- North-east facing lagoon-style pool
- Well-appointed U-shape floor plan
- Open living and dining with sliders to alfresco entertaining; wet bar with sink
- New kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar; high-end appliances including a dishwasher, oven with grill, and five-burner induction cooktop
- Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; master has an ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Separate office with external access; Fujitsu split-system air-conditioner
- Main bathroom with built-in bath, vanity and shower; separate toilet and vanity
- Further bathroom off living area with shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry with caesarstone counter and external access
- Double lock-up garage with tool bench
- Cocoon security system with cameras, two indoor and four outdoors; LED lighting throughout
- Ducted and zoned Haier air-conditioning; ceiling fans throughout
- Secure grassed backyard with compost and garden shed; low-maintenance gardens
- Rainwater tank
Conveniently located within the suburb of Arundel, this home provides easy access to a range of amenities. Enjoy a day shopping and dining at Harbour Town shopping centre 2.7km away or play a round of golf at The Club at Parkwood Village 950m down the road. Kids can easily scoot or cycle to nearby Abbott Park, while Southport Sharks entertainment precinct is 1.8km away for more dining options. The address is in the catchment for Arundel State School and the private A.B. Patterson College, while Gold Coast University Hospital is located within 2.3km. The main Smith Street arterial and M1 are also close by for commuting north to Brisbane or south to the Gold Coast Airport.
Be the first to inspect this renovated and centrally located family home – contact Marco De Vincentiis on 0433 112 260.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2286.14 per year