19 Cronulla Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold by Eoghan Murphy & James Roberts at Auction
Mon 12 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Modern Designer Home Moments from the Beach.
Mermaid Beach living finds a new benchmark in this brand new contemporary beach house completed to an exceptional standard just steps from the sun, surf and sand.
Renowned BDA Architecture delivers a contemporary minimalist design featuring high end natural materials in organic tones over two levels. A fully suspended concrete slab is balanced by polished concrete blockwork, stained timbers and natural stone in total harmony with the laidback coastal setting.
The north-facing outdoor area features an alfresco area with cathedral ceilings while timber screening provides privacy and shade. Serve apres-surf breakfast burgers from your custom outdoor kitchen with BBQ, while festoon lighting adds ambience to a private garden. Rinse off the salt, surf and sand under the outdoor shower after a day on the beach.
A relaxed beachside lifestyle is encouraged across a spacious open floor plan where glass sliding doors entice you outdoors. A Smartstone island bench, top-of-the-range appliances and an abundance of storage concealed behind VJ panelling appeal in the kitchen, while afternoon drinks are best served from the mini bar.
Relax and recharge in the luxurious master suite where a freestanding bath with magical blue sky views, get dressed for the day in an oversized walk-in robe and enjoy the best sleep of your life in an altitude room.
- Contemporary two-level architect design finished to a high standard
- Prestigious Mermaid Beach location, just 140m from the beach
- North-facing alfresco area features custom Dekton stone outdoor kitchen with built-in BeefEater BBQ, Schmick Under Zero bar fridge and Franke sink
- Flat lawn with low-maintenance trees, herb garden, outdoor shower and festoon lighting
- Open plan living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows, Polk integrated speakers, built-in daybed, Blackbutt timber floors and ample storage concealed behind VJ panelling
- Modern kitchen with top-of-range appliances features 3.3m island bench with 40mm Smartstone, Fisher & Paykel five-burner gas cooktop and double oven, integrated Miele dishwasher, two Franke sinks, Insinkerator steaming hot water tap, black glass splashback and soft close cabinetry
- Butler's pantry with Franke sink, Smartstone benchtop, and built-in cabinetry
- Mini bar nook features a Vintec wine cellar and beverage centre
- Spacious light-filled office with glass sliding doors
- Luxe masters suite converted to an altitude room comes with floor-to-ceiling glazing, electric blinds, Blackbutt flooring and dual ensuite access
- Ensuite features freestanding bath with curved Scala bath spout, his and her basins, shower, separate toilet and access to a spacious walk-in robe
- Three additional bedrooms with plush carpet, built-in-robes with white glass doors and roller blinds; one bedroom has an ensuite
- Main bathroom with stone top vanity, shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Large gym with exposed concrete floors and ceiling, built-in cabinetry and wall mirror that can double as a media room
- Laundry with Smartstone benchtop, sink, tiled splashback and outdoor access
- Daikin ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- 3m ceilings downstairs and 2.7m upstairs provide a unique and grand feel
- Phone-controlled surround sound in master bedroom, gym and main living area
- Full suspended slab concrete construction, stained timber and natural floors, Grohe tapware
- Double carport with additional off-street parking
- 10.5 kw solar system (46 panels)
- Ferm Vision video security with intercom and alarm, keyless entry with Schlage smart locks
Mermaid Beach is the Gold Coast's most prestigious beachside suburb. Cronulla Avenue is moments from patrolled beaches for surfing, swimming and morning walks on the sand. Dine at local favourites Little Mermaid and Le Cafe Gourmand and drive to neighbouring Broadbeach for shopping, restaurants and essential services. The central location offers proximity to a choice of leading schools.
Be the first to inspect the brand new designer home – contact Michael Kollosche 04111 888 15 and Eoghan Murphy 0421 197 720.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.