19 Sheridan Park Avenue
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Sold by Ryan Ward, Sam Guo & Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Wed 29 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
New Timeless Elegance in a Coveted Golden Triangle Setting. Epitomising timeless elegance and classic design, welcome to a grand two-storey residence that graces Broadbeach Water's widest, most sought-after canal street. Nestled in a coveted Golden Triangle location, east facing and just 12-month-old, step inside to a showcase of subtle sophistication. Quality finishes, a striking statement staircase and high ceilings shine throughout, with a gourmet kitchen with butler's pantry on hand for effortless entertaining. Gather in the light-filled and expansive living and dining zone or retreat to the alfresco area where stunning skyline and hinterland views are the perfect backdrop to any event. Glorious, established gardens enhance the sense of serenity, with a pool, large pontoon and close proximity to Main River enticing extras.
Spanning 554m2 on a 760m² block, space is assured throughout. Five bedrooms are supersized sanctuaries – all with modern ensuites – with the master suite spoiling you with a private waterfront balcony as well. Guests benefit from privacy with the fifth bedroom downstairs, plus a study awaits if working from home, along with a second living area on the upper level.
- Timelessly elegant 554m2 residence in a coveted Golden Triangle setting;
- Approx. 1 minute from Main River, Broadbeach Water's widest, most sought-after canal street;
- 760m² east-facing block with 18.1m waterfrontage and stunning skyline and hinterland views;
- As new – 12-months-old and with the balance of builder's warranty provided;
- A showcase of classic style, with graceful interiors, quality finishes and high ceilings;
- Designer kitchen with butler's pantry, 40mm stone benches and stainless steel appliances;
- Light-filled and expansive living and dining zones that flow seamlessly onto an alfresco area;
- Sophisticated master suite with waterfront terrace, walk-in robe and ensuite with stone finishes;
- Four more spacious bedrooms with modern ensuites and walk-in robes upstairs;
- Ground floor guest suite with two-way ensuite;
- Entertaining deck with electric privacy shades, overlooking the pool, spa and canal;
- Lush, established gardens thrive outdoors, enhance the home's welcoming warmth;
- Study downstairs and a powder room and a second living area upstairs;
- Walk-in linen closet, ducted air-conditioning, 6.6kW solar, CCTV security cameras and keyless entry;
- Double garage plus a 12m x 3m pontoon with power and water;
- Off street parking for an additional 2 cars.
Situated just off Main River, all you need is within easy reach of this graceful abode. Within a 3km radius you'll find Pacific Fair, an unmissable shopping and dining destination, as well as the upscale Capri on Via Roma. World-famous Surfers Paradise beaches, bars, eateries and entertainment are just over 3km from your front door, with elite schools, TSS and St. Hilda's within 10kms. Arrange your inspection today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.