196 Tahiti Avenue
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by Troy Dowker at Auction
Striking Waterfront Sanctuary – In Harmony With Nature. A home that co-exists in harmony with its natural surrounds is a rare and beautiful vision to behold. Architecturally designed to embrace the beauty of its waterfront setting, welcome to a soothing, sheltered and impeccable sanctuary carefully crafted to feel an ever-present connection to the outdoors. Set back from the street and concealed by lush greenery, step inside and savour the calming ambience where an open concept living, dining and kitchen zone awaits. Trimmed either side by full-height glass sliders to ensure you feel at one with the outdoors, you're spoilt for choice where to relax or entertain. Gather in the charming courtyard with a distinctly European feel, where scented, sub-tropical gardens create a feeling of blissful tranquillity. Protected, it still benefits from water views, which can be enjoyed uninterrupted from the waterfront garden. Sit back on the sandstone terrace to oversee the tidal lakefront, enjoy a spot of fishing from the beachfront or potter in the gardens where your thriving vegetables offer up an abundance of fresh produce.
At night, allow the rhythm of the ocean to lull you to sleep in the four upstairs bedrooms, including a master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite. A family bathroom is also on this floor, with the enclosed full-length verandah/gallery, an enticing place to soak up cool easterly breezes and enjoy the panoramas that stretch from Burleigh Hill to Currumbin Hill. Downstairs, work from home with ease thanks to the library/home office, with this level also hosting a powder room, laundry and double garage with custom timber trimmed automatic door.
- Architecturally designed to co-exist in harmony with nature and its beautiful lakefront setting;
- A soothing, sheltered sanctuary that enjoys an ever-present connection to the outdoors;
- Set back from the street on a 792m2 block and concealed by lush greenery;
- One owner, with reinforced concrete foundations, benefitting from east-west natural cross-ventilation;
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with full-height glass sliders and a seamless integration with the outdoors;
- Enclosed full-length verandah/gallery upstairs that enjoys cool breezes and panoramas from Burleigh Hill to Currumbin Hill;
- Shutters to east, north and west sides of first floor to control admission of sunlight;
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite with skylight and views of the thriving greenery of the courtyard;
- Three more bedrooms with built-in robes upstairs plus a bathroom with skylight and two-way access;
- Library with floor to ceiling glass, views to gardens and lake;
- Charming private courtyard with a distinctly European feel – protected yet enjoying water views;
- Sandstone terrace overlooking the sub-tropical waterfront garden with room for a pool;
- Nestled on a quiet cove with a grassy knoll leading to a sandy beach, great to cast a line and fish;
- Powder room, double garage with room for two cars off-street;
- Sandstone, blackbutt timber, terracotta, and wool carpet flooring;
- Rainwater tanks, solar hot water, air-conditioner in master bedroom and office.
A nature corridor with direct ocean access, avoid the car park congestion and jump in your boat to head to stunning Tallebudgera Creek (a few minutes away). Or, start your day with a morning stroll along the sand, with Palm Beach 600m from home. See for yourself why this is a home that makes you exhale and shake off the stress of the outside world – arrange an inspection of this serene slice of paradise today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
196 Tahiti Avenue Palm Beach
- Council Rates - $3564.86 per year