2/16 Michel Drive
Currumbin Waters 4223
Sold by The Troy Dowker Team
Fri 27 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Existing in perfect harmony with its laid-back southern beaches locale is this tri-level, modern coastal house, flawlessly designed and delivered in 2021.
Positioned for a picturesque natural outlook, the property faces north on a peaceful street directly opposite a serene stretch of parkland and the tranquil waters of the Currumbin estuary.
Striking and inviting, the home's white weatherboard façade is complemented by the earthy tones of natural wood and stone accents. Blackbutt timber floors, luxurious gold fixtures and stylish plantation shutters elevate the allure of the light and airy interior.
An eye-catching floating timber staircase ascends gracefully to the top level where a deluxe master suite is the sole amenity. Below, a family room services three additional bedrooms, creating a dedicated wing where guests and children can relax in their own private space.
Flowing off the open living and dining area is a covered terrace, where an elevated outlook extends over verdant parkland to the tranquil estuary.
For a private setting, retreat to the rear yard where a covered entertaining deck, pool and lush lawn are ensconced in mature trees.
Stroll across the road with a board or kayak to enjoy a leisurely paddle, or take a short drive to explore the renowned surf breaks and eclectic amenities almost at your doorstep.
- Modern coastal tri-level house completed 2021
- North-facing with views over parkland and Currumbin estuary
- Tranquil southern beaches locale surrounded by amenities
- Rear covered deck overlooks pool and lush, flat lawn
- Covered terrace with ceiling fan plus park and water outlook
- Blackbutt timber floors and plantation shutters throughout
- Open living and dining area with gas fireplace and terrace access
- Kitchen has Bosch appliances, including five-burner gas cooktop, oven and integrated dishwasher, island with storage and seating; butler's pantry with Bosch oven and sink; timber cabinetry and shelving, stone benchtops and gold fixtures
- Top-floor master suite has private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite with dual vanity, free-standing bath and large shower with dual rain shower heads and one hand-held shower head, toilet
- Three guest bedrooms with built-in robes; additional family room
- Study zone with built-in desk enclosed by chic barn door
- Expansive additional multi-purpose space
- Main bathroom with free-standing bath plus separate toilet and sink; laundry
- Double garage
- Bosch alarm system; Dorani intercom
- Ducted air conditioning with MyAir system
- Fully-fenced property with low-maintenance, established gardens
Currumbin Waters is a high-growth and well-appointed suburb where residents benefit from a relaxed coastal lifestyle. This address is in a peaceful street opposite parkland and Currumbin estuary, where you can launch a stand-up paddleboard with ease. Popular local arts space Dust Temple is within 700m, and a short drive opens up a choice of popular cafes, restaurants and boutique stores. The renowned surf break of Currumbin Alley is within 2km, while family fun can be had 2.5km away at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. The address sits in the catchment for Currumbin State School and Palm Beach Currumbin State High School. Proximity to the Gold Coast Highway and M1 opens up easy travel north or south.
Secure a stunning home positioned for tranquillity and picturesque natural views – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $3368.08 per year
- Water Rates - $951.24 per year