2/20 Mason Street
Coastal Hamptons Luxury in the TSS Precinct
Tue 16 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Master built and designed with exquisite attention to detail throughout, welcome to a brand new, coastal Hamptons villa which fuses light-filled luxury with low maintenance living and entertaining. Impeccably presented and modern throughout, make the most of the generously-sized gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances (including a self-cleaning oven), gas cooktop, smart stone benches and a granite finish sink which overlooks a sunny, sophisticated living and dining zone. A second room for relaxation beckons upstairs or retreat outdoors to the covered alfresco area and enjoy hosting guests by the 4m x 3m pool.
There's so much to love about the four bedrooms, too. An oversized master suite is a haven in every way, with this inviting oasis accompanied by a contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe. Two more upper level bedrooms and a modern main bathroom are complemented by a ground floor guest suite with ensuite plus the whole house is kept efficiently cool thanks to the premium home air conditioning management system, MyAir. This offers individual room air flow control to separate zones via a touchscreen that can double as a tablet.
- Brand new master built and coastal Hampton-style villa with exquisite attention to detail throughout;
- Impeccably presented, light-filled and modern with 2.7m square set ceilings, engineered oak floors;
- Generously-sized gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances (including a self-cleaning oven), gas cooktop , smart stone benches and a granite finish sink;
- Sunny, sophisticated living and dining zone downstairs and a second room for relaxation upstairs;
- Oversized and inviting master suite with a contemporary ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Two more upper level bedrooms and a modern main bathroom and a ground floor guest suite with ensuite;
- Covered alfresco area, 4m x 3m pool with frameless glass, easy-care native gardens and faux grass;
- Soaring 5.6m ceiling/open air void in the hallway;
- Main bathroom with full-height tiling, separate toilet and decorated in modern hues;
- Keyless entry, LED lighting, ceiling fans and a double garage with off-street parking for 1 extra car;
- MyAir ducted air-conditioning, automated and efficient, with individually set air flow to up to the rooms.
Perfectly positioned in the prestigious TSS precinct, it's also an easy five minute drive to the upscale Ferry Rd Market to grab your artisan morning coffee, bespoke gifts or deli supplies. You're also under 2.5km from Surfers Paradise, with its world-famous beaches, cafes, restaurants and entertainment and students of TSS will benefit from an easy walk to one of the city's most elite schools. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Pets Allowed
- Council Rates - $1965 per year