2/219 Long Road
Tamborine Mountain 4272
Sold by Kara Evatt
Superb Blend of Light, Space and Modern Charm. Discover a superb blend of light, space and quality finishes that shine throughout this modern, single-level Metricon home. Positioned in the popular Darlington Rise Estate and on an east-facing 1,832m2 block, peace and privacy are yours to enjoy, along with multiple zones to relax or entertain. A family-friendly living room adjoins the contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, island bench and butler's pantry, making sure you can prep meals while keeping an eye on kids, while a separate lounge room tempts you to curl up and soak in the views of the established gardens. Come together for meals in the dining room or peel back the slider door for alfresco meals on the covered patio.
Only five years young, the home also hosts four bedrooms, including a spacious and inviting master suite sanctuary with an ensuite that delivers a touch of luxury on cool winter mornings with underfloor heating. Ducted air-conditioning throughout to keep you comfortable in the summer. You'll also love the expansive, fully-fenced backyard where children and pets can play amongst the endless greenery.
- Modern, single level Metricon home in the Darlington Rise Estate - only five years young;
- East facing and immersed in privacy on a sprawling 1,832m2 block;
- Impeccably presented, with a superb blend of light, space and quality finishes;
- Foyer and hall with direct views through to open plan living zone and the lush outdoors;
- Contemporary kitchen with gas cooktop, island bench and butler's pantry;
- Sunny open plan living and dining zone plus separate lounge/media room;
- Spacious and inviting master suite sanctuary with walk-in robe and elegant ensuite with heated tile floors;
- Three more generously sized bedrooms serviced by an on-trend bathroom;
- Covered alfresco area overlooking the expansive fully fenced backyard;
- Generator system, 45,000L water tank storage, bio cycle septic system;
- Ducted air-conditioning, KRIX surround sound system, triple car garage with exposed aggregate driveway.
Life on the mountain is all about community and now you have your chance to enjoy this idyllic paradise. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, make the most of being just a 500m stroll from the ever-popular Gallery Walk, where you can indulge in artisan coffees, candy stores, fashion, homewares, wineries, breweries and a multitude of charming restaurants and cafes. Darlington Rise Estate also spoils you by being just 400m from Tamborine Mountain State School, with excellent proximity to Tamborine Mountain State High School - ranked one of the finest education facilities in Queensland. Whether you're searching for an ideal investment opportunity or family home, this one will be hard to beat! Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2/219 Long Road Tamborine Mountain
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $2060 per year
- Strata Rates - $758 per year