2/32 Ventura Road
Mermaid Beach 4218
A Lifestyle to Love!
Tue 5 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Picture this: your day starts with a leisurely stroll along the golden sands of Mermaid Beach – one minute from your front door – and as you head for home, take a detour via the iconic pastry destination and café, Bam Bam Bakehouse to grab your artisan goodies. Perhaps you'd prefer to traverse the three acres of parklands across the road or indulge in a good old-fashioned brunch at the Mermaid Beach Surf Life Saving Club – whatever you choose, this duplex represents the perfect recipe for an enticing lifestyle: low maintenance living and an enviable location.
Perched in a north-facing position, make the most of the renovated kitchen with a blend of charcoal and crisp white finishes, opening up to an open plan family and dining zone. From here, a seamless flow exists to the covered alfresco area, where you can entertain by the views of greenery. The master suite is spacious, light and bright, with a modern updated ensuite, with bedrooms two and three sharing use of the second bathroom. These will be the perfect place to retreat to after a long salty day by the ocean, a few hundred metres away.
- Impeccably presented 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 car duplex;
- Ultimate lifestyle – across from 3 acre parklands and one minute to the beach;
- Perched in a north-facing position, moments from Millionaire's Row;
- Renovated kitchen with a blend of charcoal and crisp white finishes;
- Open plan family and dining zone, flowing on to a covered alfresco area with park views;
- Spacious, light and bright master suite with a modern updated ensuite and walk-in robe;
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes, sharing use of the second bathroom;
- Stroll to Bam Bam Bakehouse, Mermaid Beach Surf Life Saving Club.
Positioned just back from the famed Millionaire's Row precinct, this duplex will reward you with the best of both worlds, with sandy beaches and lush parklands on your doorstep. There are a whole host of cafes, restaurants and amenities within a short stroll, or it's just over 1km to upscale Pacific Fair. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Pets Allowed
- Council Rates - $4059 per year