2/6 Arthur Street
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold By Eoghan Murphy at Auction
Sat 23 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Stylish Beach Abode - Your Coastal Beachside Lifestyle Awaits. This coastal home beckons to all beach lovers, crafted for those seeking the luxury Gold Coast lifestyle with laid-back family warmth.
This recently renovated property sits in a highly sought-after spot, 100 meters to the ocean and neighbouring the prestigious Hedges Avenue, where you can take a stroll or bike ride in either direction to popular restaurants and boutique cafes.
The generous north-facing alfresco balcony boasts beautiful east ocean views of rolling waves. Enjoy long summer lunches with a fitted bar fridge and BBQ, then stack back glass bifold doors to incorporate the sprawling open plan dining living and kitchen zone for seamless entertaining.
This stylish home boasts rustic coastal features with rattan pendant lighting, rattan lace bathroom doors and bespoke tilings that add splashes of colour and texture. An abundance of light is welcomed throughout with feature glass brickwork and generous windows.
The downstairs retreat provides a multitude of options, either transform into a studio space, teenage retreat, work-from-home office or rent out.
- Approximately 100 meters to the sand and surf;
- Covered north-facing alfresco balcony with east ocean views, Delonghi bar fridge, Jumbuck BBQ and shade covering;
- Open plan kitchen dining and living zone with polished concrete benchtops and timber floors.
- Kitchen featuring a 2.5-meter breakfast bar, two AEG steam ovens, four-burner gas stove, LG dishwasher, double sink and 36 space wine rack.
- Office space with built-in bench and sliding doors to enclose.
- Primary bedroom with deluxe open plan ensuite, walk-in wardrobe, carpet and ceiling fan.
- Primary bedroom ensuite with bath, dual vanity, rainwater showerhead and floor to ceiling tiles.
- Three other bedrooms with carpet, ceiling fans and inbuilt wardrobes.
- Upstairs Bathroom with bath, polished concrete benchtop, floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet.
- Studio space with built-in wardrobe, private bathroom and private outdoor courtyard.
- Courtyard with low maintenance garden, synthetic grass and garden shed.
- Laundry with pink subway tiles and access to the outdoor drying area.
- Garage with inbuilt workman's bench and ample storage.
- Outdoor shower at the entrance with rustic tiling.
- Water purifying system fitted throughout the entire property.
- Ducted aircon upstairs and split system downstairs.
- Keyless entry and fully secure perimeter.
Located in a prime position within meters of patrolled beaches, a short 10-minute stroll to Nobbys Beach Surf Club and Nobbys popular dining precinct. On a quiet street with direct access to the main highway, a seven-minute drive from Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and Broadbeach Centre. Close proximity to schools with a five-minute drive to Miami state High School and Broadbeach State School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $970 per quarter
- Water Rates - $429 per quarter