2/6 Marine Parade
Sold By Troy Dowker & Eoghan Murphy at Auction
Sat 25 Sep
Please contact agent for further details
Prime Lifestyle Locale - Mediterranean Style Beachfront Villa. This ocean-view villa is ideally placed on one of the Gold Coasts most sought-after beachfront locations. Step out your front door and walk mere meters to the sand and surf.
This impressive rooftop courtyard complete luxury spa bath is a contemporary interpretation of a traditional Santorini-inspired roof terrace. Walled in, but with no ceiling, curved white concrete walls and built-in bench seating, the expansive space transforms this coastal home into a unique private oasis for any entertaining purpose.
A white-on-grey palette with contrasting greenery, an outdoor spa and a wet bar for food preparation gives this space an alluring appeal even in the cooler months.
An open-plan middle living zone hosts equally impressive views of rolling waves that can be enjoyed by the cosy fireplace or out on the generous sun-kissed balcony.
A second living zone downstairs with private access from the garage and side of the house contains a bedroom, ensuite and fenced back yard, perfect for a teenage retreat, guest space, or to rent out.
You'll relish in all that this location has to offer. Catch some waves in your ocean playground, grab a coffee three doors down at Miami Surf Club or enjoy a morning stroll or bike ride along the popular beachside promenade.
- One of only two beachfront villas;
- Exceptional beachside location, 30 steps to the sand with enviable ocean views;
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen zone that adjoins to the outdoor ocean view balcony through glass bifold doors;
- Kitchen with six-burner gas stove Smeg oven, Bosch dishwasher and Franke sink;
- Lounge space with gas fireplace and ocean views;
- Primary bedroom featuring a luxury spa bath, Juliet balcony, walk-in wardrobe and aircon;
- Primary ensuite featuring a generous spa bath, double sink and shower;
- Second bedroom with ocean views, ceiling fan, aircon and built-in wardrobe;
- Third upstairs bedroom featuring high ceilings, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe;
- Downstairs includes laundry and a bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, aircon, ensuite and private courtyard;
- Enviable top floor terrace with Spanish-tiled wet bar, deluxe spa bath and whitewash Mediterranean walls with cut out seating;
- Inside top floor with open attic space for storage;
- Tiled throughout with feature church windows and decorative wrought iron balustrading;
- Underground garage with space for two cars and lockable tool cupboard;
- Secure gated entry with video intercom.
In an enviable location, within steps of the ocean, a six-minute drive to Miami State School, an 11-minute drive to Bond University and a 10-minute drive in either direction to central Burleigh or Broadbeach with an abundance of popular restaurants, cafes and shops.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Beach Front
- Ocean Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Council Rates - $5731.48 per year
- Strata Rates - $1853.5 per year