2/65 Worongary Road
Sold by Brad Coyne
Sprawling Serenity in Tallai
A taste of the good life beckons with this renovated hinterland haven nestled in Tallai. Space and serenity are yours to savour on this sprawling fully fenced block, ready for you to embrace your dreams of sustainable living. Blessed with an abundance of usable land, you'll be able to expand upon the already thriving veggie patch that awaits, with everything from juicy strawberries and tomatoes to mint or parsley – the perfect addition to any fresh food feast! There's even a custom aluminium cold food smoker to cure and smoke meats in your backyard, ideal for the connoisseur cook who loves to create MasterChef worthy meals.
Head indoors to the modernised kitchen with acclaimed appliances and granite benches to fill the house with the aroma of fresh, homemade goodness, with multiple options to enjoy the delicious fare. Select from an open plan dining room or the expansive entertaining deck overlooking the rolling greenery of the front yard. The home – where all the hard work has been done for you – also offers two living areas, including a sunken lounge with open fireplace, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a fully self-contained granny flat with separate entry.
- Renovated 4 bed residence on sprawling fully fenced block with an abundance of usable land;
- Modernised, with high ceilings and durable double brick construction with new rendered exterior;
- Kitchen with sleek granite benches, stainless steel appliances and an oversized walk-in pantry;
- Light, bright and open plan living and dining area plus sunken lounge with 3.1m ceiling and open fireplace;
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite with full-height tiling and granite vanity;
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes serviced by a renovated main bathroom with granite vanity;
- Generously proportioned granny flat with separate entry, kitchen/living/bedroom, robe and ensuite;
- Expansive entertaining deck with fan and plumbing for outdoor kitchen, overlooking rolling greenery;
- Veggie garden with strawberries, tomatoes, cucumbers, leek, spring onion, mint, lettuce, celery, parsley;
- Custom aluminium cold food smoker to cure and smoke meats;
- Mix of ducted air-conditioning and split system air-conditioning;
- 6kW solar, new colorbond fencing and roof, flooring, painting and aluminium window frames;
- Chicken coop, bio cycle, two double garages, one with third bathroom plus ample under house storage.
Positioned in a peaceful setting, it's under 10 minutes to two of the Gold Coast's finest education facilities, Somerset College and All Saints College as well as a 3 minute drive to the much loved local public school, Mudgeeraba State. Grab your essentials at Mudgeeraba Market, a 5 minute drive, or in 7 minutes all the shopping, dining and entertainment of Robina Town Centre awaits. And if you tire of all the hinterland beauty, swap your scenery to beautiful beaches, just 19 minutes from home.
This is an opportunity for space, serenity and sustainability that is not to be missed - call Brad Coyne on 0420 588 866.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2/65 Worongary Road Tallai
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Council Rates - $529.005 per quarter