2 Catana Crescent
Hope Island 4212
Sold by Claire Dai & Gloria Wang
Mon 20 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Discover a home of elegance and style in the sought-after North Point Estate with this immaculate entertainer. Spanning two levels and boasting a seamless integration with the outdoors, enjoy a designer kitchen with stone benches and Bosch appliances as well as an open plan living and dining zone. Slider doors pull back create an uninterrupted flow from the indoors to the alfresco deck, with this inviting space ready for you to host guests. Trimmed with electric blinds for privacy and weather protection, it overlooks the brand new fibreglass pool enriched with minerals and a water feature.
Along with a media room, the home also presents with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room. Rest and rejuvenate in the spacious master suite where a walk-in robe and ensuite with rain shower feature. Other notable inclusions of this private and peaceful home include a low maintenance yard, oversized double garage and side gate access for parking for a boat, jet ski or caravan.
- Immaculate entertainer with elegant interiors in the sought-after North Point Estate;
- Designer kitchen with stone benches, Bosch appliances, induction cooktop and walk-in pantry;
- Dining zone plus living area that integrates seamlessly with the alfresco deck;
- Media room with pocket slider doors;
- Spacious master suite with high ceilings, walk-in robe, ensuite with rain shower;
- Three more upstairs bedrooms with built-in or walk-in robes;
- Modern main bathroom with separate toilet upstairs and powder room downstairs;
- Alfresco deck trimmed with new electric blinds for privacy and weather protection;
- New mineral, fibreglass pool with water feature and large shelf step;
- Astroturf courtyard plus side gate with parking for boat, jet ski or caravan;
- Zoned and ducted air-conditioning, powder room;
- 422m2 easy-care corner block;
- Oversized double garage with epoxy floors, workshop and abundant storage;
- Plantation shutters, keyless entry, security cameras and 13.5kW solar system.
Situated in a prestigious enclave, it's an easy 800m stroll to Hope Island Marketplace, a vibrant food and dining destination that also houses a boutique health hub, specialty shops and professional services. Three world-class golf courses are also within close proximity, or enjoy the delights of Paradise Point parks, cafes and beaches, under 10 minutes away. Surfers Paradise is approx. 30 minutes by car with the Brisbane CBD accessible in approx. one hour.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools