2 Mount Street
Burleigh Heads 4220
Sold By Eoghan Murphy
Wed 20 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Coastal Views from Burleigh Hill. Situated on a rare, north-facing, level block on Burleigh Hill this solidly built, two-storey dual living or six-bedroom, four-bathroom house is in a prime position boasting unrivalled views of the ocean, Gold Coast city and hinterland.
This picturesque spot provides the perfect balance of lifestyle and location. Indulge in the panorama with commanding views from the Indian slate tile patio with aspect to North Stradbroke Island or take a five-minute walk to Burleigh Beach, vibrant restaurants and shops.
Relax with the sound of the rolling ocean waves, catch whales migrating from the elevated outlook and relish in the panoramic vistas right till evening with a sparkling city skyline. Open up the generous glass doors to create seamless entertaining across the veranda, side alfresco courtyard and open plan kitchen and living room.
Enjoy the convenience of dual living with opportunities to rent out or live across both spaces with a fully contained two-bedroom two-bathroom home downstairs and a three-bedroom two-bathroom residence upstairs. A bonus studio-style bedroom complete with balcony also sits upstairs with private access, ready to convert into a home office, gym or studio.
Built in 2000 and designed by Gold Coast architect Phil Morton, relish in the ample use of glass that invites in light, lush surroundings and ocean views, while a neutral colour palette complements the extensive use of timber.
- North facing with views of the ocean, Gold Coast skyline and hinterland from Burleigh Hill
- Covered alfresco courtyard with views, gate access and downlights
- Kitchen featuring breakfast bar, Gaggenau four-burner gas stove, Kleenmaid oven and dishwasher
- Formal dining area with timber floors and glass doors accessing side veranda
- Downstairs primary bedroom with ensuite, north views and doors that open out to the front veranda
- Downstairs ensuite with dual basin, floor to ceiling tiles, rain showerhead and access to outdoors
- Second downstairs bedroom with hinterland glimpses, carpet and down lighting
- Downstairs bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bathtub and shower
- Upstairs kitchen with Devanti four-burner gas cooktop, Westinghouse oven, Dishlex dishwasher and water filter
- Upstairs open plan living and dining with balcony and north views of ocean and Gold Coast
- Upstairs primary bedroom with ocean, city and hinterland views, timber floors, built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Upstairs ensuite with rain showerhead and bath
- Two other upstairs bedrooms with carpet, downlighting and built-in wardrobes
- Private studio-style bedroom with separate entrance, timber flooring, LG aircon and balcony
- Low maintenance rock garden and established lush flora
- Double garage with inbuilt workman's bench and shelving
In an enviable location in the highly sought-after Burleigh Heads, within a five-minute walk to Burleigh Beach, bustling nightlife, boutique cafes, restaurants and shops. A four-minute drive to Burleigh Heads State school and a 10-minute drive to Miami State High School.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $4414 per year