2 Plumosa Court
Mermaid Waters 4218
Sold by Jamie Harrison & Zac Palmer
Sat 5 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Supersized Waterfront Family Sanctuary with Dual Living.
Deceptively large and undeniably tranquil, welcome to a supersized family sanctuary with dual living on a 972m2 waterfront block. Spanning a single level and with a sprawling floorplan that boasts multiple zones to unplug and unwind, take your pick whether to relax in the large lounge room or light and bright living area that complements the spacious kitchen. A formal dining area and a casual meals zone amplify the sense of spaciousness, with the outdoors equally as benevolent with its offerings. Indulge in waterfront alfresco entertaining on the timber deck with vistas stretching down a peaceful canal or gather in style under the expansive Bali hut – a private haven to host guests, overlooking a private pool and terrace.
Let your stress slip away in the outdoor spa or head back inside to where another awaits in the master bedroom ensuite. Two additional bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom with full-height tiling, double vanity and separate toilet, with the bonus of a separate self-contained dwelling sure to impress. With kitchen/living area, bedroom, bathroom and private entry, it's ideal for multi-generational families or those wanting some extra passive income to assist paying off the mortgage.
- Supersized, single level family sanctuary with dual living on a 972m2 waterfront block;
- Light, bright and modern with multiple living and dining zones with enticing views;
- Gourmet kitchen with an acclaimed freestanding oven;
- Spacious master bedroom with spa ensuite and direct access to pool terrace;
- Two bedrooms serviced by main family bathroom with separate toilet;
- Fully self-contained studio with bedroom, bathroom, living/dining and kitchen;
- Expansive Bali hut with fans and screens, ideal for large scale entertaining;
- Saltwater swimming pool and sprawling terrace plus separate 6 seater spa;
- Timber deck entertaining area with water views, overlooking the jetty;
- Security system, solar hot water and established, low maintenance gardens;
- Triple garage and ample off-street parking, with room for a boat/trailer or caravan.
Perfectly placed 6 minutes from golden beaches, it's also approx. 10 minutes walk to designer shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, Pacific Fair. Further afield, enjoy the delights of Star Casino and Broadbeach, with the planned leisure, lifestyle and retail precinct, The Lanes mere minutes away. Discover the delights for yourself and arrange your inspection today.
Council Rates: $3,181.90* yearly
Rental Appraisal: $1,400 - $1,600* per week
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $3181.90 per year