20 Neptune Court
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold by Eddie Wardale
Tue 9 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Hampton's Sophistication and Refined Elegance
The ideal blend of Hampton's inspired sophistication and refined elegance beckons with this classic waterfront estate. Set out over three levels, wide water views capture your instant attention from the moment you step inside, where high ceilings are paired with crisp white, light and bright interiors. A gourmet kitchen with a supersized stone island bench and integrated appliances is accompanied by a spacious scullery with a second Smeg oven to ensure you can entertain with ease. Revel in the chance to host guests in the formal lounge, waterfront dining room, grand games room with two-way fireplace or make your way onto the sunny deck for alfresco dining. Equipped with an outdoor kitchen, it overlooks the 20.4m sandy beachfront, 12m pontoon and the pool and spa with skyline views. Factor in the seven ensuited bedrooms, including a sprawling master suite with deluxe his and hers dressing rooms and an ensuite adorned with Travertine finishes, and you'll soon see this is a residence sure to spoil you for anything else.
- 739m2 of refined elegance with 5+ bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms on a 693m2 waterfront block;
- Wide water views capture your attention from the moment you step inside;
- Sophisticated foyer set beneath a 19ft ceiling with a striking white statement staircase;
- Sleek white, gourmet kitchen with supersized stone island bench, 900mm Smeg oven, bar fridge, two integrated dishwashers and an integrated fridge/freezer;
- Spacious scullery with Smeg appliances, including a second oven and an abundance of storage;
- Cellar, formal lounge, waterfront dining plus a grand games room with two-way fireplace and bar;
- Sprawling and sophisticated master suite with deluxe his and hers dressing rooms, water views, two balconies and an elegant ensuite with steam shower and Travertine tiles;
- Three more ensuited bedrooms on the first floor with custom cabinetry, walk-in or built-in robes and balconies;
- Generously sized top floor media room or bedroom with a full ensuite and balcony;
- Executive study or bedroom with ensuite plus private guest or staff quarters with a bedroom and bathroom;
- Sunny deck with glass fencing, heaters and surround sound plus an outdoor kitchen with BBQ and Gaggenau deep fryer;
- 20.4m sandy beachfront, 12m pontoon, outdoor shower, watercraft storage plus pool and spa with skyline views;
- Ducted air-conditioning, surround sound, wool carpets, large laundry plus chute and lush, easy-care gardens;
- Ample storage throughout and a triple garage with secure parking for three more cars off-street.
Located in prestigious Paradise Waters, grab your morning coffee at nearby Tedder Ave, or take advantage of being close to vibrant Surfers Paradise bars, shops, restaurants and cafes. The designer Marina Mirage is also close by, as well as patrolled beaches, parks, G Link light rail and private schools, St Hilda's and TSS. Arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Alarm System
- Water Front
- Council Rates - $5371 per year