20 Twelfth Avenue
Palm Beach 4221
Sold at Auction by James Roberts and Troy Dowker
Fri 9 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
A new owner will be the first to benefit from a luxurious modern coastal renovation that has transformed this welcoming family home in the heart of much-loved Palm Beach.
The single-level residence is nestled among soaring hedges atop an oasis-like 597m2 block, which is ideally positioned just 250m from the beach and within walking distance of a host of popular amenities.
Natural timber and stone combine to pioneer a sense of laidback luxury throughout the bright and airy interior. The practical floor plan encompasses four spacious bedrooms, with the master featuring an ensuite with a deluxe free-standing bath.
A marble island is the centrepiece of the open kitchen, dining and living area, where timber-framed sliders open to dissolve the barrier between inside and out. A covered alfresco area and large sundeck encourage you to dine, relax and entertain poolside in any weather.
Tropical, established gardens lend privacy to the oversized swimming pool, creating a peaceful setting. There is plenty of space for children and pets to play, with the property offering lush, flat lawns and direct access to Bromley Park via a rear gate.
- Single-level family home on private 597m2* block
- Recently transformed by an extensive and luxurious modern coastal renovation
- Peaceful Palm Beach locale within walking distance of beach and conveniences
- Oversized swimming pool with adjoining Blackbutt timber sundeck
- Large covered alfresco area; outdoor entertaining area with shade sail
- Exterior features limestone flooring and travertine walling
- Interior features French oak timber flooring
- Open kitchen, living, sitting and dining space has outdoor access via New Guinea rosewood-framed sliders
- Kitchen has Fisher & Paykel appliances including oven, four-burner gas cooktop, rangehood, and integrated dishwasher, double sink, marble benchtops, oak veneer cabinetry and Venetian plaster splashback
- All four bedrooms have built-in robes and wool carpets
- Master bedroom has ensuite with free-standing stone bath, his and her basins, Velux skylight, and recessed LED strip lighting
- Main bathroom has built-in bath
- Ensuite and main bathroom have floor-to-ceiling tiles including terrazzo floor tiles, American oak vanities, rain and hand-held shower heads and Sussex tapware
- Laundry has storage, mosaic tiled splashback; access to external drying court
- Secure double carport; large storage room
- Bosch back-to-base alarm system, Hikvision security cameras and Aiphone intercom
- Daikin ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced property with gated pedestrian and side access
- Established, tropical gardens provide privacy to home and rear yard
Palm Beach is a sought-after southern beaches suburb favoured for the relaxed, walk-about-town lifestyle it offers. This address is ideally positioned surrounded by patrolled surf breaks, Tallebudgera Creek and Currumbin Alley. A selection of dining options including Barefoot Barista, Highline, Balboa Italian, and Palm Beach Surf Club are all within an easy 1km walk. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby, opening up easy access north to Burleigh’s vibrant James Street and beyond, or south to Gold Coast Airport. Ideal for families, the property sits in the catchment for Palm Beach State School and Palm Beach Currumbin State High School.
Reap the benefits of a luxurious modern coastal renovation within this welcoming family home – contact James Roberts 0432 839 485 and Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Due to QLD legislation which prohibits a seller or agent from providing a price guide for auction properties, a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $2942.84 per year
- Water Rates - $972.36 per year