2001/12 Philip Avenue
Modern Apartment In Well-appointed Beachside Building
Holding a north-east corner position on Level 20 of 'ULTIQA Signature at Broadbeach', this immaculate apartment captures superior coastal views.
Primely located within the heart of Broadbeach, residents of this near-new building enjoy front-row access to patrolled surf alongside world-class shopping, dining and entertainment.
Engineered timber flooring and stone benchtops throughout the interior, anchor its contemporary coastal style. Two sizeable bedrooms, located in separate wings of a well-considered floor plan, offer peace and privacy.
Full-height glazing welcomes natural light into the open living, dining and kitchen zone, ensuring an inviting setting in which to relax or connect with guests. From here, sliders open onto a sunny balcony, which offers a spectacular view of the ocean, hinterland and surrounding city skyline.
The new owner will enjoy the use of one basement car park plus a secure storage cage. Elevating the lifestyle on offer are a host of resort-level amenities, including an infinity-edge pool, spa, gym, sauna, steam room, cinema room and barbecue and teppanyaki facilities.
Low-maintenance and enviably located inside a contemporary beachside building with a holiday letting pool, this apartment presents a versatile opportunity suited to owner-occupiers and savvy investors alike.
- Level 20 apartment inside near-new ULTIQA Signature at Broadbeach
- Premier north-east corner position with ocean, hinterland and city skyline views
- Central Broadbeach location with proximity to beaches and world-class shopping, dining and entertainment
- Communal, resort-style facilities including a 50m infinity-edge pool, spa, lounge deck, gym, sauna, steam room, cinema room, BBQ and teppanyaki
- Open living, dining and kitchen area with ocean outlook; floor-to-ceiling glazing, with sliders to northeast-facing balcony
- Kitchen has Miele appliances, including four-burner gas cooktop, oven, rangehood and integrated dishwasher; integrated fridge and freezer; double Abey sink; island with storage and seating
- Master bedroom has ocean outlook, walk-in robe and ensuite with free-standing bath and large shower with rain and hand-held shower heads
- Guest bedroom with built-in robes and access to main bathroom
- Multipurpose room that can be closed off
- Main bathroom with single vanity, toilet and rain shower
- European-style laundry with sink
- One secure basement car park plus storage cage
- Hikvision intercom system; ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
Located on the fringes of Broadbeach's lifestyle precinct, this building offers front-row access to the beach and key amenities. A short stroll opens up Pratten Park, Kurrawa Surf Club and a patrolled stretch of sand and surf. The bustling heart of the precinct is also within an easy walk, offering an array of shops, cafes and fine dining options. Other popular attractions, including The Star Casino, Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, are all conveniently within 2km. The Gold Coast Highway and Gold Coast Light Rail are nearby, facilitating easy travel north or south.
Secure a low-maintenance residence in a near-new beachside building – contact Danny Stanley 0407 876 841 and Rebecca Jackson 0402 589 887.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2001/12 Philip Avenue Broadbeach
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- City Views
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $1957.92 per year
- Water Rates - $1395.16 per year