201/2c Twenty Seventh Avenue
Palm Beach 4221
Sold by the Troy Dowker Team
Wed 31 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Discover carefree coastal living steps from golden sand in this ground-floor, beach house-style apartment within an exclusive, boutique development.
The whole-floor residence is one of only nine inside 'Perspective Two Sea', which was completed in 2023 and offers front-row access to patrolled surf and Palm Beach's best amenities.
Dressed in engineered timber and stone, the home's modern coastal interior is a harmonious extension of its scenic southern beaches locale. Copious glazing features throughout, welcoming in natural light and enchanting Pacific Ocean vistas.
A dedicated guest wing, which hosts a media room and one bedroom with an ensuite, can be closed off for privacy. The beachfront master suite is the hero of the three remaining bedrooms, while a study provides a quiet and productive space for working from home.
Striking the perfect balance of luxury and practicality is a gourmet kitchen with a well-appointed butler's pantry and statement waterfall stone island. A fireplace ensures year-round comfort in the living room, where sliding doors dissolve the barrier between inside and out.
The covered terrace offers a swimming pool, outdoor shower and direct access to the lively esplanade, golden sand and rolling waves. Park conveniently land and water toys in the private double garage which has plenty of extra space and a large storeroom.
- Only beach house-style apartment inside boutique 'Perspective Two Sea' building
- East-facing with uninterrupted ocean views to Coolangatta
- Exclusive ground-floor position offers direct access to the esplanade, golden sand and rolling surf
- Expansive 17m* frontage to the Gold Coast Oceanway and beachfront
- Near-new, absolute beachfront development comprising only nine residences and a communal pool
- Modern coastal interior with engineered oak floors and stone benchtops, timber-look cabinetry, plantation shutters
- Partially covered terrace has pool, outdoor shower and private gated access to the esplanade
- Open living, dining and kitchen with ocean outlook and terrace access
- Living area has fireplace and automated blinds
- Kitchen features Gaggenau appliances; Pitt Cooking gas burners; integrated Liebherr freezer, wine fridge and double-door fridge; waterfall stone island bench with storage and seating
- Butler's pantry with integrated Gaggenau dishwasher, double sink; plenty of storage and bench space
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe, ocean outlook, terrace access and ensuite with free-standing bath, rain shower head and two hand-held heads; dual vanity; private toilet
- Two guest bedrooms have built-in robes
- Private guest wing features fourth bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite, media room with built-in study nook, and powder room; can be closed off from rest of apartment
- Additional dedicated study with built-in desk and cabinetry
- Main bathroom has walk-in shower, single vanity and toilet
- Floor-to-ceiling tiles in all bathrooms
- Laundry provides an abundance of storage and access to external drying court
- Private double garage with large storage room and internal access
- Hikvision intercom; Daikin ducted air conditioning with AirTouch system
Palm Beach is a highly sought-after southern beaches locale favoured for its relaxed walk-about-town lifestyle. The address directly fronts the lively Gold Coast Oceanway and a stretch of golden sand and rolling surf, while the popular Tallebudgera estuary and Custard Canteen are within 800m. Tallebudgera Surf Life Saving Club and Espresso Moto are 400m, while a short drive opens up popular dining options, including The Collective and Balboa Italian. Also within a short drive is Burleigh's bustling lifestyle precinct, where you will find vibrant shopping, dining and nightlife offerings. The Gold Coast Highway is nearby for easy travel north or south, while the Gold Coast Airport is 9.5km away for national and international trips.
Secure a premier opportunity within a boutique, absolute beachfront building – contact Troy Dowker 0409 057 087 and James Roberts 0432 839 485.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Beach Front
- Ocean Views
- Car Parking - Basement
- Water Rates - $955.52 per year
- Strata Rates - $7026.3 per year