201/32-34 O'Connor Street
Sold by Troy Dowker and Carlie Mills
Tue 11 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Luxury Beachfront Living in Brand-New 'Lusso'.
Settle straight into a premier southern seaside lifestyle from this brand-new, contemporary coastal apartment opposite the sand and surf at Tugun.
Thoughtfully designed by Plus Architecture, the second-floor apartment is one of only eight residences in the five-storey boutique 'Lusso' development. The use of soft forms and natural materials such as stone, timber, and greenery complements the apartment's coastal locale and creates a sense of timeless elegance.
A functional 228m2 floor plan prioritises connection without compromising on privacy. Cook, dine, and relax while taking in sea views in the open-plan kitchen, dining and living spaces, or find sanctuary in a second living room and four bedrooms, including a grand master suite with a private courtyard.
The building's eastern aspect presents alluring ocean views that can be enjoyed from the apartment's wide balcony. Soak up the suburb's vibrant atmosphere along the esplanade over a morning coffee, or host lunch with friends.
There are two secure car spaces, and residents have access to resort-style amenities. Head to the rooftop at sunrise for a dip in the pool as you take in a panorama across the ocean to Rainbow Bay. Delicious meals and patrolled surf beckon across the road at Tugun Beach and Tugun Surf Life Saving Club.
- Brand-new, half-floor beachfront apartment in boutique 'Lusso'
- East-facing balcony captures views over the parkland to the ocean
- Designed by Plus Architecture to complement the coastal ambience
- Soft forms, organic materials and elegant finishes play out across a 228m2 floor plan
- Open living, dining and kitchen has ocean views and balcony access
- Kitchen has stone benchtops and splashback, Miele appliances, integrated Liebherr fridge freezer, double sink plus island bench with storage and seating
- Master bedroom has private courtyard, walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity, floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Three additional bedrooms have built-in robes; one has an ensuite
- Additional bathroom and powder room
- Laundry with Fisher and Paykel Washer and Dryer
- Two secure basement car parks with additional storage space
- Secure building and lift with fob access plus Aiphone intercom
- Ducted air-conditioning plus storage throughout
- Recreational amenities include a rooftop terrace, pool and BBQ area
Tugun is known for its laidback village ambience and strong community connection, with patrolled beaches, shops, cafes and restaurants all within easy reach. The esplanade stretches from Currumbin to Rainbow Bay, while Tugun Village and Tugun Supermarket are only a 2-minute walk away. There is quick access onto the Gold Coast Highway, and Gold Coast Airport is 6 minutes away by car for domestic and international travel. The address is in the catchment for Currumbin State School and Palm Beach Currumbin State High School.
Settle straight into luxury beachfront living – contact Carlie Mills 0433 341 896 and Troy Dowker 0409 057 087.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $173.50 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $6850.69 per year