205 Beechmont Road
- 3.19 hectares
Sold At Auction By Sam Guo, Julia Kuo and Marco De Vincentiis
Mon 31 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Hinterland Haven with Panoramic Views.
Nestled high in the Gold Coast hinterland, 'Windsong' is a sprawling natural haven offering breathtaking views and absolute serenity far removed from the hustle and bustle of city life.
An elevated position 285m above sea level beckons you to marvel at a 360-degree panorama, stretching past lush hinterland to the city skyline and beyond to the blue hues of the Pacific Ocean.
The outlook is best captured from two covered alfresco areas, where you can partake in year-round entertaining with family and friends before taking a dip in the solar-heated pool or spa.
Inside, soaring ceilings and the latest technology set a luxury standard of living, while bold finishes infuse character for a new owner to embrace or personalise with a stylish makeover.
Multiple living areas offer plenty of space for a large family to relax across this two-level residence, which include a billiards room with a bar and a state-of-the-art home cinema. Peace, privacy, and lush green vistas can be enjoyed in four spacious bedrooms, including two with their own sitting areas and ensuites.
Blending seamlessly with the natural surroundings, the property has extensive landscaped gardens featuring 100 varieties of Australian natives, two fish ponds and plenty of spots from which to admire the unparalleled coastal views.
- Stunning 3.19ha holding with 360-degree hinterland, city skyline and ocean views
- 'Windsong' is a bold two-level home with tranquil natural surrounds
- Two covered outdoor entertaining areas plus a BBQ area; top-floor balcony
- Solar heated spa and pool with water feature; outdoor shower, toilet and sink
- Open living, dining and kitchen has hinterland views and outdoor access
- Kitchen has Gaggenau four-burner cooktop with built-in steamer and hot plate, Bosch oven, walk-in pantry and Silestone quartz benchtops
- Billiards room and bar with three Vintec wine fridges
- Master suite has large sitting area, walk-in robe and ensuite with built-in bath, double vanity, private shower, toilet and bidet
- Three additional bedrooms; one on ground-floor has adjoining sitting room, walk-in robe and ensuite with built-in bath
- Cinema room with screen, projector and tiered seating
- Additional bathroom with built-in bath, double vanity and private shower and toilet; two additional powder rooms
- Large laundry has adjoining mud room with outdoor access
- Triple garage with storage plus storage shed for two additional cars
- C-Bus home automation system controls lighting, electric shutters, air conditioning, and more; alarm system plus 16 surveillance cameras; gated entrance with intercom
- 200,000l filtered water capacity, Aquacure and BioCycle greywater treatment system with garden irrigation; fire sprinkler system on roof
- Landscaped gardens with 100 varieties of native Australian trees; two fish ponds; greenhouse plus vegetable garden
- Daikin ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout; 5kw solar system
This property offers the peace and privacy of hinterland living, without compromising on proximity to city conveniences. Take a 10-minute drive to the centre of Nerang for shopping and dining, or an 11-minute drive for a day on the green at The Grand Golf Club. The M1 lies less than a 15-minute drive away for easy access to the central Gold Coast and north to Brisbane. The address lies in the catchment for Gilston State School and Nerang State High School.
Find reprieve from the hustle and bustle of city life in this scenic hinterland sanctuary – contact Sam Guo 0423 064 310, Julia Kuo 0402 668 885 or Marco De Vincentiis 0433 112 260.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.