2082/1 Ocean Street
Burleigh Heads 4220
Sold by Troy Dowker
Fri 14 Jan
Please contact agent for further details
Penthouse Style Apartment - Highly Motivated Seller Eager to Transact. Savour carefree days of holiday-style, low-maintenance living with this superb "Swell" penthouse. Spanning 340m2 across two levels, step inside and soak up spectacular Pacific Ocean and Burleigh Headland views, with sunny and sophisticated interiors combining to offer all the space of a home. Entertaining is easy with the quality kitchen with acclaimed appliances, while the open plan living and dining area (with a raked ceiling peaking at 15ft) flows onto the ocean-view patio to create a seamless indoor-outdoor experience. Whether it's your morning coffee or evening meal, this area is where you'll want to linger. Caressed by cooling sea breezes and capturing views that stretch from Surfers Paradise to Burleigh Headland, it's an enviable addition to the property. Factor in the heavy-duty shutters for weather protection and it closes off to create another living zone to enjoy.
One of just 82 tightly held private residences, with a vibrant sense of community among residents, it also boasts three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a powder room. A large and light-filled master suite with balcony, walk-in robe and an elegant spa ensuite awaits on the top level, with two bedrooms with a balcony overlooking tropical gardens below. There's also a double lock-up garage, excellent onsite amenities and even your very own mezzanine level open-air office so you can watch the whales migrate while you work!
- Two-storey, 340m2 penthouse apartment boasting spectacular Pacific Ocean and Burleigh Headland views;
- Located in tightly held "Swell Residences" – 80% owner-occupied, with a vibrant sense of community;
- Quality kitchen with large pantry and acclaimed appliances including a built-in coffee machine, steamer, oven and dishwasher;
- Open plan and inviting living and dining area with a raked ceiling spanning 15ft at the highest point;
- Living and dining zone flows seamlessly to the ocean-view patio with heavy-duty shutters for privacy and weather protection;
- Entertaining patio also captures Surfers Paradise city skyline views;
- Large and light-filled master suite with balcony, walk-in robe and an elegant spa ensuite;
- Lower level bathroom for two bedrooms with a balcony overlooking tropical gardens;
- Watch the whales while you work from the mezzanine level open-air office with ocean views;
- Perfectly captures cooling cross breezes for all natural air-conditioning;
- Wool carpets and freshly repainted, with new lighting and fans;
- Air-conditioned, ample storage, cleverly concealed laundry, powder room plus a large double lock-up garage;
- Private resort pool, sun deck and BBQ area plus a communal herb garden/veggie patch;
- Managed onsite, with gym facilities, tennis court and wellness/fitness centre.
Nestled in the heart of vibrant Burleigh, few locations are as enticing as this. In 200m feel the sand beneath your toes on iconic Burleigh Beach, plus be spoilt for choice with all the restaurants, cafes and boutique shopping amenities of James St mere footsteps away. You can even catch the lift from right outside your apartment door directly to Club Burleigh for a relaxed dining experience. For a change of scenery, enjoy the lush and leafy Burleigh Head National Park, approx. 700m from here, with the Gold Coast Airport under 12km away. Discover the delights of this holiday-at-home lifestyle that could be yours to savour 365 days a year – arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to real estate legislation in QLD and in accordance with REIQ guidelines a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ocean Views
- Council Rates - $1835.26 per year
- Strata Rates - $10614.84 per year