20D 'Peninsula' 5 Clifford Street
Surfers Paradise 4217
Quality North-East Coastal Living With Wraparound Views
Thu 30 Jun
Please contact agent for further details
Auction this Thursday Kollosche Office at 3pm!
Welcome to 20D Peninsula. Embrace luxury seaside living in this stunning apartment. Boasting a wrap around balcony with exceptional 270-degree ocean to hinterland views that can never be built out.
After a 12 month complete high-end renovation the new owner will be the first to enjoy this beautiful apartment.
Set within the largely owner-occupied Peninsula Apartments, this two-bedroom residence overlooking the beach is situated on the 20th floor capturing a coveted ocean outlook, sea breezes and the sound of the waves. Two large bedrooms also enjoy enviable views over the city to the mountains. Sunset reveals views of the twinkling lights of the city skyline.
Featuring an open airy design, the north-east aspect and floor to ceiling windows flood this apartment in natural light creating a warm, calming ambience.
At 139m2 all rooms have generous proportions and are styled to an exceptional quality in calming grey and soft blue tones. This luxury apartment is being sold fully furnished with brand new quality pieces including 50" television, Nick Scali furniture and original Laurie Franklin artwork.
Across the road from the beach and a short walk to the vibrant heart of Surfers Paradise, a life of sun, sand and fabulous shopping awaits.
- North-east facing Surfers Paradise apartment and 270-degree wrap around balcony with views spanning the ocean, hinterland, and cityscape
- Newly renovated two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment offered to the market fully furnished
- Contemporary stunning renovation featuring timber floors, quartz bench tops, white cabinetry and a soft blue/grey palette
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living flow through sliding doors to the wraparound balcony
- Flooded with natural light the main living has large windows that aid sea breezes whilst split system air-conditioning is also provided throughout
- Enjoy views of the city and hinterland from an elegant kitchen with quartz bench tops, handmade Spanish tiled backsplash and quality new appliances
- Extensive glazing opens up hinterland and cityscape views from two carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, split system air-conditioning and curtains
- Quartz vanities feature in the master ensuite, main bathroom and combined laundry
- Secure intercom entry and one secure basement carpark
- Peninsula residents enjoy use of outdoor and indoor pools and spas, 2 tennis courts, gym and sauna. The major refurbishment of the resort style common outdoor pool areas is due for completion in July 2022.
Perfectly positioned within the preferred residential pocket of Surfers Paradise, Peninsula Apartments presents proximity to the beach, Surfers Paradise and neighbouring Broadbeach where shopping, dining and nightlife await. Gold Coast Light Rail station is less than 150m away. Spend weekends exercising along the esplanade, browsing the Surfers Paradise Markets, catching a wave at Northcliffe or enjoying the brand new resort style facilities of Peninsula.
Be among the first to inspect with Sam Guo 0423 064 310 and Julia Kuo 0402 668 885.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Tennis Court
- Close to Schools
- City Views
- Car Parking - Basement