21 Matilda Street
Burleigh Heads 4220
Prime Potential in Beautiful Burleigh Heads
Fri 26 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Opportunities to break into the booming Burleigh Heads market are few and this original low-set cottage is offered to the market for the first time since 1985.
Renovate, extend or redevelop – this flat 665m2 block is packed with potential for a new owner to capitalise on this prime position in-range of Tallebudgera Creek and James Street.
A three-bedroom family house offers open-plan living and dining that extends onto an outdoor patio, where a treasured garden features a mature Poinciana tree.
A large lawn presents a blank canvas on which to extend or realise plans for a brand new designer home, subject to approval, within a high-growth suburb.
- Central Burleigh Heads block with potential to renovate, extend or rebuild
- Prime position close to Tallebudgera Creek, Burleigh beaches, and James Street
- Three-bedroom house with open living, bathroom, laundry, garden shed, single carport
- Flat block with established gardens and large flat lawn area
- Additional off-street parking
- Option to land bank and capitalise on a strong rental market
Burleigh Heads is among the Gold Coast's hottest beachside suburbs, favoured for easy access to surfing beaches, Burleigh headland, and downtown dining. Stocklands Shopping Centre is 650m from this address for supplies and essential services. Burleigh Heads State School and Miami State High School are within the catchment.
Secure an enviable Burleigh Heads lifestyle – contact Eoghan Murphy 0421 197 720.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Council Rates - $599 per quarter
- Water Rates - $403 per quarter