21 Poinciana Avenue
Sold Prior to Auction By Kim Jones & Karin Heller
Fri 6 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Laidback Living Moments from Australia's Best Beach. Embrace an endless summer with this single level oasis, just a few minute's walk from the golden Cabarita coastline (voted Australia's Best Beach in 2021). Bathed in sunshine, renovated interiors evoke a whimsical charm with subtle nods to its beachside address. Enjoy the open plan living, dining and kitchen area with easy access to the north-facing backyard. Sundrenched and spacious, gather here with loved ones for lazy Sunday BBQs on the timber deck or watch the kids frolic in the secure backyard or pool.
Move in with nothing to do, in this highly sought-after street, it offers three bedrooms, a bathroom and powder room, with the enticing addition of a studio. Featuring a bedroom, bathroom and light-filled living zone, explore options to use this as a parent or teenager's retreat.
- Single level home, one of only a few to be renovated in this beachside enclave;
- Located a few minute's walk from the golden Cabarita coastline (voted Australia's Best Beach in 2021);
- Charming interiors, north-facing and bathed in an abundance of natural light;
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with easy access to the north-facing backyard;
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom in main part of home + 1 bed, 1 bath studio;
- Sundrenched entertaining terrace and backyard with pool and landscaped gardens;
- Parking for two cars;
Located an easy stroll from Norries Headland and the white sands of Cabarita Beach, residents also benefit from being central to local cafes and shops as well as a 10 minute walk (approx.) to the revered Halcyon House, the perfect place for an indulgent dinner by the sea. Excellent schools and all the usual amenities are within easy reach and Gold Coast airport is just a fifteen-minute drive. To secure your future in the sought-after Cabarita /Bogangar region please contact Kim Jones on 0414 629 924 or Karin Heller on 0409 177 659 today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Water Rates - $856 per quarter