21 River Crescent
Broadbeach Waters 4218
Impeccable Point-Position, North-East Facing Waterfront Entertainer
Fri 26 Nov
Please contact agent for further details
Tucked away in a private pocket of Broadbeach Waters, and on a generous 903m² block with sweeping river views, this expansive family home is sure to impress. Holding an enviable north-east point position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac that's close to everything, it enjoys city skyline views from the spacious outdoor living areas - including a deck, pool with natural stone tiling plus 28.5m of white sand beach frontage. Cathedral-style ceilings with exposed rafters and an open-plan living area with a working fireplace take centre stage indoors, along with a well-appointed kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, leading onto a bright and breezy formal dining area (also with deck access). Floor to ceiling windows throughout and a carefully designed connectivity pave the way to an easy indoor/outdoor lifestyle - perfect for entertaining - and give the home a wonderful sense of light and space.
Outdoors, at special times of the year, the well-established jacaranda and poinciana trees flush purple and orange, and from this ideal location you'll also be able to watch multiple firework displays on the same night – firstly take in the Broadbeach spectacle from the deck then climb the glass and timber floating staircase to the master suite for Carrara's sparkling rendition. The secluded master suite has a large walk-in robe and plenty of storage, as well as ensuite with corner spa bath and private terrace with water views. A second ensuited bedroom (or rumpus) upstairs is accessed via a different staircase, offering privacy from the rest of the house. The third bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom and built-in robe, and the fourth bedroom shares the family bathroom.
- Impeccably presented 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom residence with enticing city skyline and water views;
- 903m2 north-east facing, point position block with 28.5m wide river frontage;
- Full-height windows with cathedral ceilings equal plenty of natural light throughout;
- Covered alfresco deck, pool, tiled terrace, pontoon and boat shed;
- Open-plan living area with formal dining and open working fireplace in the lounge area;
- Light-filled kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and Fisher & Paykel appliances;
- Generous master suite with walk-in robe, spa bath, terrace and river views;
- 3 other bedrooms - two ensuited with built-in robes, one sharing family bath;
- Laundry with outdoor access, double garage plus carport with indoor access;
- White sand beach plus mature, low-maintenance gardens and thriving mango trees;
- Solar panels and reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
Situated a short stroll from nearby supermarkets, shops and cafes, it's also close to Carrara Markets for your weekend fix of fresh fruit and eclectic market stalls. For bigger shopping sprees, jump in the car and land in shoppers' heaven – Pacific Fair – or Q super centre (8 minutes away). And there's no excuse to not go for that special night out now, with vibrant Broadbeach and Star Casino just a short Uber away. The school shuttle couldn't be easier either - All Saints, Emmanuel College, St. Michael's and Merrimac State High School are less than 7 minutes drive and Somerset only 15 minutes. Snap up this Broadbeach treasure and book your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Water Views
- Council Rates - $3751.14 per year