21 Seabeach Avenue
Mermaid Beach 4218
Sold By Eoghan Murphy
Sun 11 Apr
Please contact agent for further details
455m2 Allotment With 15m Frontage - Create A Lifestyle to Love and a Home to Match. Are you ready to capitalise on a rare, oversized Mermaid Beach block and property opportunity? Measuring 455m2 with a 15m frontage, explore the exciting potential to knock down and rebuild your dream home or put two luxury villas on the most sought after street in Mermaid Beach due to its cul-de-sac offering, just metres from the beach. You can even live comfortably in the three bedroom, two bathroom single-level home that sits onsite while pondering your options. Fitted with a renovated kitchen with Miele and Bosch appliances, it offers a living room with a fireplace that flows onto a large, covered outdoor deck.
Three light and airy bedrooms await, with the main bedroom bathed in northern sunshine. It also hosts a combined ensuite/laundry and a parent's retreat or home office with additional built-in wardrobes. A double carport, lush gardens and a sizeable original garage complete the offering, giving it scope to be rented out while you plan the best possible methods to maximise this block in one of Mermaid's most desired beachside streets.
The property currently has a lease in place until March 2022 - $1,000pw.
- Rare, oversized 455m2 Mermaid Beach landholding with 15m frontage, 200m from the beach;
- Potential to knockdown and rebuild your dream home or put two luxury villas on site;
- Sought-after street and on one of the only roads with no access from the Gold Coast Highway;
- A coveted lifestyle awaits – walk to beach, cafes, shops, parks and restaurants;
- Live comfortably in the single-level home while you explore your options;
- Renovated kitchen with Miele and Bosch appliances, living room with fireplace;
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms including a large sunny master with combined ensuite/laundry;
- Large, covered outdoor deck, private backyard and a separate garage/workshop or studio.
Tucked away on one of the only roads with no access from the Gold Coast Highway, which gives it a distinct cul-de-sac feel, this home is within walking distance of golden beaches. Be spoilt for choice with the option to stroll to on-trend restaurants and cafes in Mermaid, Miami and Nobby's Beach, as well as enjoy the convenience of being close to parks, sporting amenities, schools, shops and upscale Pacific Fair. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.