21 St Andrews Avenue
Isle Of Capri 4217
Sold By Eddie Wardale
Thu 16 Dec
Please contact agent for further details
Sleek, Modern Masterpiece in the Heart of Isle of Capri. Epitomising edgy modern contemporary design, welcome to a residence of distinction brimming with drama and intrigue. Wrapped in a bold exterior and showcased by sleek interiors, this 2.5 year old masterpiece offers inviting areas to relax or entertain. Unwind in style in the lounge or media room, with a dining area that adjoins the high-end kitchen. A Calcutta Nuvo island bench takes centre stage, with acclaimed Miele appliances and walk-in pantry, while the large slider doors dissolve the barriers between indoors and out. Here, the alfresco terrace with built-in BBQ and beverage station is perfect for hosting guests. Or, sit back and soak up the peace and privacy of this north-facing backyard trimmed with mature hedges, with a saltwater pool that glistens in the sunshine.
Upstairs, along with a second sunny living zone, four contemporary bedrooms and three bathrooms await. Deluxe sophistication is yours to enjoy in the hotel-style master suite, complete with skyline views, large walk-in robe, balcony with privacy shutters and a decadent ensuite. Adorned with a unique Black Forest Granite vanity, dual shower and freestanding bath, this will be where you'll restore your senses.
- Modern contemporary masterpiece, just 2.5 years old and showcased by sleek, dramatic interiors;
- Sleek kitchen with high-end Calcutta Nuvo benches and island, Zip tap, Miele dual ovens and induction cooktop, prestige cabinetry and a walk-in pantry;
- Open plan lounge and dining with custom cabinetry and seamless flow to the alfresco area;
- Media room, plus a light and bright living area upstairs;
- Large cavity sliders open onto the outdoor terrace with built-in BBQ and beverage station;
- Deluxe master suite with skyline views, large walk-in robe, balcony with privacy shutters and a decadent ensuite with unique Black Forest Granite vanity, dual shower and freestanding bath;
- Bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite with full-height tiling;
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 serviced by a main, modern bathroom with matte black tapware;
- Private north-facing backyard trimmed with mature hedges and bamboo, plus timber deck and saltwater pool;
- Office with custom cabinetry and a powder room downstairs;
- Cbus lighting, ducted air-conditioning and Sonos throughout the house, including built-in speakers.
A premier position, right in the heart of Isle of Capri, this will deliver you a lifestyle to love. With the upscale Capri on Via Roma mere footsteps away, you'll be spoilt with easy access to the delightful boutiques, restaurants, cafes, health and medical amenities of this upscale waterside shopping and dining precinct. Also home to Harris Farm Markets – the Gold Coast's flagship store – it's a haven locals love to come together to catch up. For a change of scenery, make the 15 minute walk into Surfers Paradise, with world-famous beaches and non-stop entertainment.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $3686 per year