2101/60 Marine Parade
Sold by Jamie Harrison
Fri 21 Oct
Please contact agent for further details
Refined Beachfront Luxury with Unrivalled Views. Coolangatta's most exclusive beachside address is Sanbano and now it's your turn to experience the refined luxury and incredible lifestyle on offer with this 21st floor, full floor apartment. Impeccably presented throughout, it's as if you're suspended directly above the glistening Pacific Ocean, with views that stretch endlessly towards the horizon. Paired with this are some of the finest Gold Coast vistas you'll find – from the glittering city skyline to the sweeping golden beaches that stretch north and south and even encompassing the hinterland and Mt Warning; it's all here in this spectacular 360 degree panorama. The apartment capitalises on this feature with full height glass windows and doors throughout to frame these enviable outlooks, with views from every room.
All you need for a life well lived is here, with an open plan, modern kitchen, living and dining zone, three spacious bedrooms (all with access to their own private bathrooms) and a media room that could be configured to a fourth bedroom. Patios trim the edge to offer the perfect perch to soak up the glorious views, with a private spa overlooking Coolangatta Beach the ideal way to end each day. This residential only building also includes access to onsite amenities including a resident's lounge, pool with spa, sauna, gym and even a putting green to practice your short game.
- Full floor luxury apartment in Sanbano, an exclusive residential-only beachfront building;
- 21st floor setting with exquisite 360 degree panoramas of the city skyline, golden beaches, Pacific Ocean, hinterland and Mt Warning;
- Gourmet kitchen with stone benches, built-in Miele coffee machine, integrated dishwasher, oven, microwave;
- Living and dining area bathed in sunshine and trimmed with full-height glass to frame superb views;
- Oversized master suite with oceanfront balcony, endless views, built-in robes and an elegant ensuite;
- Bedroom two with ensuite and bedroom three serviced by a main bathroom plus media room/potential fourth bedroom with balcony;
- Multiple balconies to soak up the endless panoramas and one with a private spa overlooking the beach;
- The laundry is oversized, plus there's a powder room and parking for two cars.
You'll savour every day in this superb part of the Coast, with everything you could ever need on your doorstep, including some of the area's best restaurants, bars and cafes. Why wait for a holiday to enjoy an idyllic beachside lifestyle? This could be your new, every day experience. Arrange your inspection today.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Air Conditioning
- Water Views
- City Views