21A Grandview Terrace
- 1.14 acres
Sold by Rob Lamb
The owners are extremely motivated to sell, we have clear instructions to present all offers immediately. Here is your golden opportunity to own 'Grandstone Manor' one of the most impressive and well constructed hinterland homes. This home previously sold in 2008 for $3,360,000 and now the sellers will negotiate $1,365,000 below that price!
- 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom residence with suspended concrete slab flooring;
- 4,638m2 block; Immaculately presented, with elegant living and entertaining, set out over three levels;
- Massive showroom style basement garage with room for 8 cars & workshop
- Stately porte cochere entry, fringed by lush gardens and a circular driveway offers plenty of room for additional car parking or storing a caravan or boat.
- Sophisticated, marble accented foyer, quality finishes and high ceilings throughout;
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benches, stainless steel appliances and informal meals area;
- Sprawling formal and informal living and dining areas that fuses with the vast alfresco terrace living;
- Lower level rumpus room with wet bar and bathroom, which links with the pool; this area could easily convert to a self contained residence for family members or nanny.
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe, marble ensuite with spa, skyline views and bifold doors which access the covered patio;
- All remaining bedrooms offer skyline views and built-in robes, with bedroom 2 ensuited and bedrooms 3 and 4 sharing an elegant bathroom;
- Executive office with secure keypad entry,
- Separate laundry, Ducted air-conditioning, full security and a 55 KVA diesel generator;
- Fully tiled pool and sandstone surrounds for relaxation or entertaining.
Situated in a secluded, family friendly setting, just 7 minutes from Robina Town Centre and close to local shopping villages, and prestigious Somerset College, this opportunity offers the best of both worlds. Youre just 15km from Broadbeach and its world famous beaches, shops and cafes but can revel in semi-rural living. Arrange your inspection today.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
21A Grandview Terrace Tallai
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Council Rates - $2210 per year