22/6 Aubrey Street
Surfers Paradise 4217
Sold By Rob Lamb
Fri 13 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Modern resort penthouse, steps from the sand. Move straight in, lock it up and leave for holiday escapes or collect great rent returns with this modern penthouse boasting an open rooftop terrace on the southern end of Surfers Paradise.
Directly across the road from the beach, this spacious 263m2 residence occupies two levels atop boutique 'Surfers Chalet' resort where the penthouse position serves up a superb ocean outlook. Larger families will enjoy the three bedrooms (two are ensuited) and appreciate plenty of breakout spaces and living zones.
The private-use rooftop terrace is the crowning glory, offering an ideal space for sunbathing and summer barbecues with its own built-in bar and views of the deep blue.
A light, bright modern interior provides a neutral canvas for a new owner to make their mark, with a sleek kitchen and open plan main living designed for laidback living by the beach.
- Spacious 263m2 beachside penthouse spanning two levels
- Prime corner position, mere steps from the sand and surf
- Open rooftop terrace with built-in bar and beach views
- Renovated interior filled with natural light and neutral finishes
- Modern kitchen with a waterfall edge stone island, Bosch appliances
- Spacious, air conditioned, open plan kitchen, living and dining with ocean outlook
- Private king master suite on the top floor with ducted air conditioning, ensuite and beach views
- Two additional bedrooms have built-in robes, A/C, fans and one has an ensuite
- Secure underground car parking and a lock-up storage cage
- Small boutique family run resort building with lovely onsite manager
- Residents enjoy use of a pool, sauna and spa
- Excellent Income for permanent or holiday letting
This residential area of Surfers Paradise is ideally located opposite patrolled surf beaches and a short 100m walk from local favorite Northcliffe Surf Life Saving Club. Just up the road, central Surfers Paradise is packed with shopping, dining and entertainment options. The Gold Coast Light Rail station is only 250m from the doorstep.
Inspect today for a taste of modern penthouse living in an idyllic lifestyle location.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.