22 Kawana Crescent
Sold By Sam Guo & Julia Kuo Prior to Auction
Wed 25 May
Please contact agent for further details
Your next chapter of happy memories starts here with this sprawling family sanctuary. Taking pride of place on a ¼ acre (1,125m2) Main River allotment in a peaceful and prized location, it's also supremely private, with views across to a bushland reserve. Recently renovated, revel in the luxury of space where multiple modern living and dining zones await. Take your pick where to relax, with a media room, open plan living/dining social hub with soaring ceiling void and a bright and breezy family room to name just a few! Complementing this is a contemporary chef's kitchen with Caesarstone benches, superior appliances and butler's pantry, as well as four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a home office/5th bedroom. Both the master and bedroom two feature ensuites and access to a balcony with hinterland views, plus a family bathroom services the remaining rooms.
Outdoors is an oasis everyone will adore. The front yard sparkles with a sunny north-facing pool, established gardens and a level lawn area, while at the rear, a large backyard with treehouse gently slopes to the water's edge. Boaties will love the pontoon and ramp (a rare addition!) while those who adore entertaining will relish the expansive alfresco deck. A supersized and covered riverside space, it boasts a built-in BBQ and bar, TV, fans, plus kids play gym.
- Sprawling quarter-acre (1,125m2) Main River allotment in a prized and peaceful location;
- Renovated 590m2 residence with a private outlook to a bushland reserve;
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining zone, with a soaring void to crown the dining area;
- Contemporary chef's kitchen with Caesarstone benches, Bosch and Miele appliances, gas strut servery window and butler's pantry;
- Kids rumpus room/ study nook with built-in desks plus separate media room;
- Light, bright upper level family room with abundant built-in storage;
- Spacious master suite with modern ensuite, walk-in robe and access to a full-length river-view balcony;
- Three more bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, one with ensuite and balcony access;
- Main bathroom with full-height tiling and spa plus downstairs powder room;
- Expansive and covered riverside alfresco deck with built-in BBQ and bar, TV, fans, plus kids play gym;
- North-facing pool and pavilion at front, along with a fenced level yard and established gardens;
- Pontoon, boat ramp and a large backyard with treehouse and plenty of room for play;
- Fuss-free tiled floors and spotted gum stairs and feature screening;
- Office (or 5th bedroom), laundry/mudroom with a surplus of storage;
- Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, 5,000L water tank, gatehouse intercom, 10kW solar;
- Double garage plus ample off-street parking and side parking for caravan, boat etc.
- New $50 million dollar Ashmore markets development coming soon to the ever-growing suburb
Nestled in a central and family-friendly setting, enjoy easy access to pristine parks, local shopping and business amenities, with exclusive Trinity Lutheran College mere minutes away. Sporting and medical facilities at your finger-tips, whilst easy access awaits to main arterial roads to beaches, the Broadwater Parklands and more. There's no place else you and your family would rather be - arrange your inspection today!
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
Enquire about this property
22 Kawana Crescent Ashmore
- Air Conditioning
- Area Views
- Car Parking - Surface