2216 Arnold Palmer Drive
Sanctuary Cove 4212
Grand Scale Entertainer in Exclusive Masters Enclave
Registration for Security and Inspection Is Mandatory 24 Hours Prior to Open Home.
Grand scale single level living has never looked quite so luxurious than with this Sanctuary Cove masterpiece. Brought to life by Joe Adsett Architects and boasting no-expense-spared finishes, it's an ultra-contemporary ode to entertaining that presides over the 16th fairway of The Pines. As well as boasting a state-of-the-art kitchen and butler's pantry with Italian Laminan Stone benches, integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer and suite of Miele appliances, you'll be drawn to the first class alfresco area. Equipped with a full bar with ice machine, two beer taps, teppanyaki hotplate, dual drinks fridges plus recessed ceiling heaters, there's always going to be a reason to celebrate in this decadent space. Afterwards, cool off in the Italian tiled pool or elevated spa, relax in the top-of-the-range home cinema or even retreat to the central courtyard where a cosy firepit illuminates the night.
Nestled on a on a 1200m2 block in the prestigious "Masters Enclave", this residence also showcases flawless Italian floor and wall tiles plus Polytec laminate panelling to complement the exterior linear aesthetic. Full home automation, including ambient CBUS lighting and music also await, along with an executive office and four superior bedrooms with ensuites and walk-in robes. Each bathroom is adorned with luxe Italian Laminan Stone benches, Pietra Bianca Stone basins while the master ensuite spoils you with a distinct day-spa appeal. Soak away your stresses in the stone freestanding bath, set against the backdrop of a lush, planted atrium.
- Grand scale and ultra-contemporary single level masterpiece designed by Joe Adsett Architects;
- 1200m2 block overlooking the 16th fairway of The Pines, Sanctuary Cove;
- Flawless Italian floor and wall tiles plus Polytec laminate panelling used on walls, internal doors and jams;
- State-of-the-art kitchen and butler's pantry with Italian Laminan Stone benches and island;
- Kitchen also features Miele microwave, oven, steamer, dual warming drawers, top of the range downdraft induction hotplate, integrated dish-drawers, integrated Liebherr fridge/freezer and Zip Tap;
- Sunken lounge with gas fireplace plus an elegant dining area, crowned by soaring ceilings;
- Home cinema with top-of-the-range sound system, projector and screen;
All bathrooms with Italian Laminan Stone benches, Pietra Bianca Stone basins plus walk-in Polytec robes;
- Master suite wing with high ceilings, large dressing room and an exquisite ensuite with stone freestanding bath, bidet and views of a fully planted atrium;
- First class alfresco area with full bar with ice machine, two beer taps, teppanyaki hotplate, dual drinks fridges plus recessed ceiling heaters;
- Italian tiled pool (self-filling) and elevated heated spa plus extensive use of Eco Outdoor Roda Stone;
- Triple garage with epoxy floors, work bench and 2 buggy spaces;
- Motorised external blinds in living zone and master suite, controlled via iPad;
- Powder room, internal and external LED lighting, VRV air-conditioning with fan coil unit in each room;
- CBUS ambient lighting control, Gas hot water, 32 solar panels and surround sound;
- Fully landscaped with irrigation system and central courtyard with firepit;
- Executive office in master suite wing with custom cabinetry;
- Bridge garden suspended above kitchen plus exterior clad in Knotwood aluminium battens;
- Kitchen and living with a fully retractable, enclosed screen plus ample storage throughout.
Situated within Australia's most exclusive master-planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious living in a dress circle location. There's nowhere safer on the Gold Coast too, with 24/7 security and gated access. Residents are also treated to the finest resort-style way of life, with access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge. Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and The Pines) or if you're a fan of the high-seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Experience its superior style for yourself and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Enquire about this property
2216 Arnold Palmer Drive Sanctuary Cove
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Alarm System
- Council Rates - $2248 per quarter
- Water Rates - $1356 per year