2262 Banksia Lakes Drive
Sanctuary Cove 4212
Sold by William Sarti & Marco De Vincentiis
Thu 17 Feb
Please contact agent for further details
Superior Sanctuary Cove Elegance, With Prestigious Golf Course Panoramas. A statement of superior style and design beckons in Sanctuary Cove with this custom residence of distinction. Overlooking the first fairway of The Pines – Australia's only Arnold Palmer designed golf course – and master built to perfection, a high attention to detail is ever-present throughout this exceptional entertainer. A teak panelled vaulted ceiling in the living room catches your instant attention, while the gourmet kitchen adjoins an elegant dining zone. Alternatively, the Florida room is the ideal all-weather setting to gather with guests. Pull back the bifold doors to ensure a seamless flow exists between indoors and out, with this alfresco area equipped with electric screens, a full wet bar, ceiling fan and BBQ.
Along with a mosaic tiled pool, landscaped gardens and secure parking for 7 cars (including a 5 car basement garage), an impressive feature of this property is the choice of two sophisticated master suites. One per level and capturing gorgeous golf course views, each is appointed with fitted robes and high-quality ensuites. Two additional queen size bedrooms with ensuites also await, along with a soundproofed home cinema with projector, perfect for unwinding with a favourite flick on the 100" screen.
- Master built by an acclaimed Sanctuary Cove custom craftsman with a high attention to detail;
- Expansive views across The Pines – Australia's only Arnold Palmer designed golf course;
- Gourmet kitchen with dual ovens, integrated dishwashers, filtered water and walk-in pantry;
- Living room crowned by a teak panelled vaulted ceiling spanning 4.3m high plus elegant dining zone;
- Florida room with electric screens, full wet bar with Vintec wine fridge, ceiling fan and BBQ;
- Concertina bi-folds allow a seamless sense of integrated living;
- Master bedrooms on each level, with stunning golf course views, walk-in robes and elegant ensuites;
- Ensuites with Villeroy & Boch fittings and dual showers plus upstairs master ensuite with Kohler freestanding bath;
- 2 more queen size bedrooms with fitted robes and ensuites with full-height tiling, frame-free showers and stone vanities;
- Street level double garage plus epoxy coated basement garage to accommodate 5 cars;
- Soundproofed home cinema with 100" screen, projector and iPad;
- Study nook with built-in desk and storage;
- Wine cellar with custom cabinetry in basement plus lockable storage room;
- Saltwater mosaic-tiled pool (self levelling) with glass fencing and plumbed for future heating;
- Powder room, ducted vacuum and two instant hot water systems;
- Advantage Air zoned and ducted air-conditioning for each room, controllable by app;
- Blackbutt flooring, stone bench-tops, designer cabinetry, quality carpets and tiles;
- Low maintenance landscaping with irrigation system and garden lighting.
Situated within Australia's most exclusive master-planned community, Sanctuary Cove, residents benefit from prestigious living in a dress circle location. There's nowhere safer on the Gold Coast too, with 24/7 security and gated access. Residents are also treated to the finest resort-style way of life, with access to the Sanctuary Cove Country Club with gym and dining options, the 5-star Intercontinental Resort with a show-stopping one-acre Lagoon Beach as well as a world-class marina where specialty stores, restaurants and cafes line the water's edge.
Golfers will relish getting on the greens at two of Australia's top 50 golf courses (The Palms and the Arnold Palmer-designed The Pines golf course) or if you're a fan of the high-seas, each year this region hosts the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show.
Thrill-seekers, you're catered for too, with Gold Coast Theme Parks approx. an 8 minute drive, plus you're under 15 minutes from golden beaches. There's also a host of exceptional schools, and Sanctuary Cove does not require Foreign Investment Review Board Approval for international purchasers. Factor in the diverse range of services and stores at the Hope Island Shopping Centre and Marina Village (within walking distance!) and it's easy to see why locals love living here – it's got all you need and so much more.
Experience it for yourself and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
- Council Rates - $394.42 per quarter
- Water Rates - $133 per quarter
- Strata Rates - $1821.49 per quarter