23/142 The Esplanade
Surfers Paradise 4217
North-East Facing Beachfront Apartment
Tue 9 Aug
Please contact agent for further details
Premier north-east orientation on the renowned Surfers Paradise esplanade, this oversized two-bedroom apartment is ideally positioned on the fifth floor and offers front-row access to an enviable seaside lifestyle in the heart of the Gold Coast.
Set mere metres from the soft sands of Surfers Paradise Beach, Pacific Plaza residents enjoy a walk-about-town lifestyle enriched by popular restaurants, cafes and nightlife, as well as use of resort-style amenities including a private pool and sauna.
The east-facing beachfront balcony offers up an infinite ocean vista that can never be built out. Soak up the vibrant scene along the esplanade, watch the sun rise over the Pacific Ocean, and entertain against the backdrop of sparkling city lights as night falls.
Refreshing sea breezes and views are to be enjoyed throughout this oversized and free-flowing two-bedroom apartment. Ideal for an owner-occupier, a central holiday escape, or an investor seeking income in a high-growth seaside location close to all conveniences.
- North-east aspect delivers a stunning ocean vista and views up and down the esplanade
- Two-bedroom apartment offerings 125m2 on level 5
- Pacific Plaza is a secure building with resort-style amenities including a jacuzzi, outdoor swimming pool and sauna
- East-facing balcony with uninterrupted ocean views
- Spacious open plan living and kitchen enjoy an ocean vista and balcony access
- Kitchen has double sink, electric cooktop and island bench with storage and seating
- Large master bedroom has ensuite plus beachfront balcony access
- One additional bedroom has built-in robe and stunning views beyond the city to the hinterland
- One additional bathroom plus separate toilet; laundry has white shutters and storage
- Secure basement parking for one car; fob access and intercom entry to building
Perfectly positioned on the Surfers Paradise Esplanade, Pacific Plaza is just moments from popular beaches, shopping and dining. Budds Beach is less than 850m away, Cavill Mall can be reached in just an 800m walk, and the benefits of Broadbeach can be reached in just 12 minutes by car. The Gold Coast Highway and Gold Coast Light Rail are nearby for easy travel, and Gold Coast Airport is less than 25km away.
Secure your spot on the popular Surfers Paradise Esplanade – contact Harry Kakavas 0401 379 248.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Disclaimer: It should be noted that this property is being sold by auction, therefore due to government legislation a price guide isn't available. The website possibly filtered this property into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates on this page are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- Area Views
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops